The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just Daryl that's a shell of his/her former self - it's Daryl . . . . AND Michonne . . . . . AND Carol . . . . AND Maggie. They used to lead the scenes but now, the only character that grabs my attention is Simon - I'm just getting bored of the main characters honestly. Tara doesn't bother me so much as Morgan. His character and background is great but enough with this inner turmoil between killing/not killing already.

I wonder are they ever going to get back to this ****-tease? This was about 5 episodes ago IIRC....

So how does Negan get away from Jadis and back to the saviors? He was opening the truck door at the hilltop in that last preview scene.

And yeah, come on Rick. You can hit a walker right between the eyes from a mile away but can't hit Negan 5 feet in front of you?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who was that golden girl extra?
she's the new HRC for the show. I was fully expecting her to work in the phrase "it takes a village"... :lol

And on another note, Rick would make an excellent stormtrooper with his markmanship....:slap

Didn't Rick shoot at the car and miss anything vital? Shouldn't the car of blown up or something? That fight was something out of a comedy sketch.

it may be a stretch but after watching the fight again it looks like negan did take a hit to his arm with the bat

it was on fire and he had his jacket on but i bet theyll pull some 'negan may be infected thing' in the next episode or 2

I think Negan is either going to charm his way out or simply wait for an opening and bash that chicks head in. This guy has like 20 lives or something.

Back