The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point on BB. However, the Walking Dead does have beginnings and ends that they could have used to build towards and finish. Right now, they just keep going, diminishing those beginnings and ends. That's what makes the show seem directionless. They are focusing more on what's next than on the current matters. Just my subjective opinion on it.

But aren't they still producing the comic? I don't read it so I don't know.

they could use that money for something better, they could use that timeslot for something better, they could reboot walking dead or make it into movies or something more interesting,
there are a lot of good reasons for a show to end, to stop dirtying the legacy of the walking dead, this was never meant to be the kind of soap opera that ween loves.
it was never supposed to become this dull. i understand ween stil llikes it because she is used to slow soap operas but thats not what walking dead was meant to be.

they could use that money for something better, they could use that timeslot for something better, they could reboot walking dead or make it into movies or something more interesting,
there are a lot of good reasons for a show to end, to stop dirtying the legacy of the walking dead, this was never meant to be the kind of soap opera that ween loves.
it was never supposed to become this dull. i understand ween stil llikes it because she is used to slow soap operas but thats not what walking dead was meant to be.

I don't need anyone to speak for me, thank you.

If you had asked me a couple of years ago what I thought, I would tell you all the reasons why the show should keep going. Now? The show has run it's course. And even though they did show Negan, who Jeffrey Dean Morgan portrayed brilliantly, they did a poor job this season with the only good character they have left. The ratings speak for themselves. I would end it here, but maybe 9 will be the last and they will finally do this team justice.

did you or did you not say you were used to the slow, dull, paint drying slowness of soap operas and thats why you are completely ok with this season?

No never said it that way. I said I watched soap operas in the past and I was used to the pacing of them. All shows like this are soap operas.

Watch it or not. Don't wish it away because you don't.

Hey, y`all;) Just want to share our new work with you, TWD fans))

DSC_0930_zpsjy6n65ci.jpg
[/URL]

It`s on Kickstarter now, more info is here [url]https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/186331-scaletta-1-6-scale-twd-bike-kickstarter.html#post9636870

if it needs to be moved to some TWD collectibles thread - please, lmk))

I'd vote for Trump in 2020 if he ran on the slogan, "Make The Walking Dead Great Again." I'm abandoning ship in the meantime.

i honestly dont think anyone even cares anymore. we are passed the point of even watch to troll. kinda sad really.

carl is gone, they ruined this kid's life, they have no shame, everyone is suing amc.... what else is there.
I cant think of a single person i know in real life that will watch the episode. most people are done.

I watched them all out of the corner of my eye mostly.

It’s done, if they done inject new blood and get the Gimple guy out of there.

There is great story to tell....but if they continue to milk it every season. No one will be awake to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back