The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not gonna hate just to hate on it, but there are clear signs of fatigue in terms of writing.
The dialogues are truly simple and uninspiring now, the character development peaked 2-3 seasons ago and have no idea where to take them anymore. They're just stalling.
Only thing i would find interesting next season are some pre-apocalypse episodes about Negan and King Ezekiel/Shiva before the outbreak. Something that would feel new and fresh instead of what we're getting now.

The show needs a complete overhaul or cleansing of the pallet to truly make it better. It feels like they've been in this so called war for 3 seasons. I'm glad Alexandria burned. They need a new challenge, a new location, new everything.

The show needs a complete overhaul or cleansing of the pallet to truly make it better. It feels like they've been in this so called war for 3 seasons. I'm glad Alexandria burned. They need a new challenge, a new location, new everything.

They couldnt even afford the cgi tiger :lol, will probably nevet change that much from what it is now

Current showrunner Scott M. Gimple is being elevated as the franchise's chief content officer and will oversee the Dead television universe, including The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead and potential spinoffs.

a promotion????????????? :lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

ccf960df671a2aea9ed00c634ce24e24.jpg

I've watched since day one and I think its about time to wrap it up. There are really no new ideas they can come up with anymore.

Jeez end it already. I'll keep watching but it's coming to an end. Nothing more to do after Negan is done.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Few shows end up progressing like Breaking Bad. This show's saving grace was storytelling. They forgot how to do that. People don't appear to care for the characters anymore. It's long overdue to end it. Scott Gimple was really not that good IMO. When they stuck more with comics, it was better as they had more structure from source material.

Well, I still enjoy the show. I have stopped watching series that I tire of. I'm not at the point with this show. I'm interested to see if Carl truly dies and what happens afterwards. Also interested to see where Kang takes it. I won't bother saying once again to stop watching it if you don't like it since most of you will watch anyway. The show will continue as long as the ratings are as high as they are, and despite thinking that everyone hates it, hates the characters, whatever, the rating are still high. Yes, they're at their lowest, but they are still high.

I don't hate it, I want it to be good and fun like it was before but it just seems like its running out of steam.

Few shows end up progressing like Breaking Bad. This show's saving grace was storytelling. They forgot how to do that. People don't appear to care for the characters anymore. It's long overdue to end it. Scott Gimple was really not that good IMO. When they stuck more with comics, it was better as they had more structure from source material.

Breaking Bad was written to be a 5 year series only. They had a beginning and an end before shooting started. They're doing spin off though, so basically, they're keeping it going in other ways.

I've never seen it. Have no real desire to.

Breaking Bad was written to be a 5 year series only. They had a beginning and an end before shooting started. They're doing spin off though, so basically, they're keeping it going in other ways.

I've never seen it. Have no real desire to.

Good point on BB. However, the Walking Dead does have beginnings and ends that they could have used to build towards and finish. Right now, they just keep going, diminishing those beginnings and ends. That's what makes the show seem directionless. They are focusing more on what's next than on the current matters. Just my subjective opinion on it.

Back