The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/edito...lking-dead-finale-ratings-hit-concerning-low/

Even With Promise of a Shocker, “The Walking Dead” Finale Ratings Hit Concerning Low

This past Sunday night’s mid-season finale of “The Walking Dead” averaged a 3.4 rating in adults 18-49 and grabbed 7.9 million viewers, giving Season 8 the lowest rated mid-season finale since the second season‘s had a 3.5 rating and 6.6 million viewers.

Any article bemoaning low ratings, but uses the phrases 'still posting monster numbers' and 'those are still crazy good numbers for any show' within the first 8 lines loses me entirely. :dunno

hockeyflow33 is channeling me at the moment. :lol

Dumpster Glenn wasn't that bad. It was bad for comic readers though, which I'm not.

TDL5LEQ.gif

Genuinely sorry man but it’s been weeks. If you get the single issues it’s been months. Read faster.

Nah, it's okay, just was a shock is all. No harm no foul. Truth be told I'm wayyyyyyy behind in the comics (like, ages ago)- I was gonna wait until the next compendium came out to catch up. By the time that happens, I might actually forget that you spoiled her death! lol

So kreature is stalking snake around?

Ummmmmmm, my modest posts are public and clearly TP has me confused with another member here.
Snake should be flattered at the thought that someone would bother to follow him around though.

Nobody is immune from me calling out stupidity where I see it though! :wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you dont agree with an opinion doesnt make it wrong/stupid. Please respect other views before 'calling out stupidity'.
Thanks.
X :peace

Ummmmmmm, my modest posts are public and clearly TP has me confused with another member here.
Snake should be flattered at the thought that someone would bother to follow him around though.

Nobody is immune from me calling out stupidity where I see it though! :wave

It would help a lot if u used an avatar

This show has gone to **** for me. I use to watch it right after it aired and couldn't wait to also watch talking dead right after to hear all the reactions, but now I find it a chore to sit through them.
I would let five episodes past just to binge it like the Netflix shows cause of the slow episodes and these two seasons have had a lot of them. I don't care who dies or lives in the group.

Just watched it and wow was I bored again. Can someone explain to me though WHEN was Carl bit? Was it in the previous episode when he fought walkers with that guy? Either way, what an incredibly lame ending to a character that has been around since day one. It feels like a total disservice. The only thing I enjoyed was Negan on Rick and that lasted what, 45 seconds?

I think it was indeed in the previous episode. That was actually one of those situations where I find it hard to believe the person doesn't get bitten, where one might accuse the show of contriving danger when you know the character will get out just fine because of plot armour. And it turns out he did get bitten! Haha!

Just watched it and wow was I bored again. Can someone explain to me though WHEN was Carl bit? Was it in the previous episode when he fought walkers with that guy? Either way, what an incredibly lame ending to a character that has been around since day one. It feels like a total disservice. The only thing I enjoyed was Negan on Rick and that lasted what, 45 seconds?

You'll have to see the what happens in February to see if there was really any disservice.

I think it was indeed in the previous episode. That was actually one of those situations where I find it hard to believe the person doesn't get bitten, where one might accuse the show of contriving danger when you know the character will get out just fine because of plot armour. And it turns out he did get bitten! Haha!

It's things like this that everyone has been clamoring for, yet hate it when it does happen.

There's things that don't add up about the whole thing, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Back