The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've never trolled on here. Been a bit of a *****, sure, but never a troll. I like you pixeltwin.

Well, the breast reductions were a mistake or whatever the fresh news story was at the time. It's a common courtesy. I don't follow these things.

I don't believe in "fat shaming", if someone is fat, you tell them. They should appreciate that random strangers care about their well being to be healthy. Think of it as a public service.

Kinda a **** aren't ya?

WTH? :lol

The question is, why should anyone care enough to tell them they're fat? Might as well tell people they're ugly, too. Maybe it'll force them to get plastic surgery. :lecture

In all seriousness, the chick who plays Tara, her weight was a little distracting and kinda took me out of the show. However, I don't condone people picking on her because of her weight gain. Not everyone can handle pregnancy the same way. Pick on their acting or their performance. But attacking them physically is really low.

U just dont acknowledge it. U dont think guys get s --?
U dont think jonah hill gets s-- for fatness? Does anyone cares? But when it happens to a girl ST0P THE PRESSES!! OMG. Call the cyber police!

The funny one was the people picking on 'Hurley' in Lost for being unrealistic because he never lost weight. WTH? Firstly, bringing realism into a show that started about crash survivors on an island with a polar bear and smoke monster, and ended on something, well I'm still not sure what.. and secondly, he's not going to lose a stack load of weight just because their food rations are restricted. That's not the way it works, lol.

You've never trolled on here. Been a bit of a *****, sure, but never a troll. I like you pixeltwin.

Well, the breast reductions were a mistake or whatever the fresh news story was at the time. It's a common courtesy. I don't follow these things.

I don't believe in "fat shaming", if someone is fat, you tell them. They should appreciate that random strangers care about their well being to be healthy. Think of it as a public service.

Yes, cause I'm sure people don't realize they were fat til you went out of your way to tell them.

U just dont acknowledge it. U dont think guys get s --?
U dont think jonah hill gets s-- for fatness? Does anyone cares? But when it happens to a girl ST0P THE PRESSES!! OMG. Call the cyber police!

Who? :lol

Tbh, I haven't read anything about fat dudes getting attacked. But that's not the point. This has nothing to do with gender. It goes both ways as far as I'm concerned. :pfft:

Who? :lol

Tbh, I haven't read anything about fat dudes getting attacked. But that's not the point. This has nothing to do with gender. It goes both ways as far as I'm concerned. :pfft:

People only get sad and offended when a girl gets picked up. It is sexist because it implies they need special treatment . No one had a problem when eugene was made fun for being fat and having a mullet on twitter.

Jonah hill is this guy

2007_superbad_017.jpg

The funny one was the people picking on 'Hurley' in Lost for being unrealistic because he never lost weight. WTH? Firstly, bringing realism into a show that started about crash survivors on an island with a polar bear and smoke monster, and ended on something, well I'm still not sure what.. and secondly, he's not going to lose a stack load of weight just because their food rations are restricted. That's not the way it works, lol.

A serious actor would have worked hard to lose at least a little weight between seasons. Just sayin'.

​She was defending herself on her own page. There's a difference. I friended Josh a long time ago on Facebook. I've never seen him insulted on it.

Terminus, Wolves, and now Negan...just a string of not very interesting adversaries. Negan is a boring character - say what you want about the Gov but he wasn't a cardboard character. There's no chance of turning Negan into a good guy so the show is going to be two seasons of new groups uniting to defeat him. Yawn.

A serious actor would have worked hard to lose at least a little weight between seasons. Just sayin'.

Or just let it be. Like, seriously just ignore the comments. These people are rich and famous, why do they let some anonymous faceless trolls get to them? I dont get it.
We even ignore each other insults And trollin in here :lol :lol

Freeze screen, camera pulls back, revealing image as part of a poster, pulls back further over the back of a guy with a Walking Dead t-shirt on and collector's items all over the room..fade to black.

Terminus, Wolves, and now Negan...just a string of not very interesting adversaries. Negan is a boring character - say what you want about the Gov but he wasn't a cardboard character. There's no chance of turning Negan into a good guy so the show is going to be two seasons of new groups uniting to defeat him. Yawn.

The Gov worked well because he had two sides to his character. They were able to tell a story using his false 'good' side in the community and then turn that to show his evil side.

Back