The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah waiting until October 23rd has me going...

latest

can't wait !! Why do I have a feeling that season premier will show not what happened to our captured guys and who got killed ? :lol

can't wait !! Why do I have a feeling that season premier will show not what happened to our captured guys and who got killed ? :lol

I'm betting not too, or it will just tease us again then go to Carol and the others.

I'm betting not too, or it will just tease us again then go to Carol and the others.

It's been confirmed in numerous outlets that Negan's victim will be revealed in the first episode.

What is it? When I saw a crap load of episodes on AMC and then suddenly "NEW" listed for that episode at 10 I got all excited but then I remembered TWD usually premiers every October. :lol

Did Neegan say something along the lines of, "if anyone does anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father" or something like that? That would eliminate Rick and Carl, I guess? I almost don't want to see current cast photos as they may be revealing, but I think the producers would go as far as to tell the actors not to change their look much to throw fans off. :lol

Did Neegan say something along the lines of, "if anyone does anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father" or something like that? That would eliminate Rick and Carl, I guess? I almost don't want to see current cast photos, but I think the producers would go as far as to tell the actors not to change their look much to throw fans off. :lol

Yes he says that. Although Rick and Carl are probably the two most safe characters from that lineup.

Does anyone know if Canadian version of the Season 6 has the Digital Copy? I noticed the packaging at Walmart & Best Buy only had the Blu ray logo and not BLU RAY + HD. Also notice that there is not mention of HD on the back. I was going to purchase today but stopped as I want the Digital Copy as I have past seasons of them. It would be very disappointing if the withdrew them from Canadian releases! Also noticed no mention of a sixth disc on Walmart Packaging. Booooo!!!

Back