The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant gratification, you're not going to get it on this show and people should know that by now. :lol

Love the cliff hanger ending and love all the bitching and complaining about it. Suck it haters. :lol
Thats what you say on here, yet away from the screen I bet you are secretly as annoyed as us! ;) :lol

So in summary...

TWD.jpg

I find it funny that people actually thought we would see who died last night. There was not one doubt in my mind that it would play out exactly like it did. And let me disappoint you even more… I’ll bet first episode next season will deal with Carol / Morgan and the new group and when they do get back to Negan it will be days if not weeks after that night. We will never see the actual “kill.” We will see Rick and Carl (since we know those two are ok) and probably MIchone out on a mission and then over the course of the episode (or maybe even two episodes) the rest of the gang will be shown then at the end we will be shown somehow who died that night.

I can tell it is a crap show just from the ending. All I needed to do was watch the final two minutes to know everything that happened.

Let me guess... (predictable show, I bet I am right) Morgan saves Carol. Rescued by the man that Rick tried to shoot at last week? The Kingdom/Ezekiel I bet.
The rest probably drove around and got captured.
Lined up, Negan swings his bat.
End show.

Yup, crap.

Except this wasn't a guess. You, like myself, are always in the SPOILER thread and we were all well aware of what was going down in the finale for the past two weeks.

Nice try though. :clap:

They had a chance to a brilliant, jaw dropping finale a la Dexter season 4, or a Game of Thrones "Red Wedding"/"Mountain vs The Viper" type scene but no, they went with fade to black. What a bunch dummies. :slap

They had a chance to a brilliant, jaw dropping finale a la Dexter season 4, or a Game of Thrones "Red Wedding"/"Mountain vs The Viper" type scene but no, they went with fade to black. What a bunch dummies. :slap

Yeah, GOT would never do a show like that. That's like having The Viper vs Mountain fight only to fade away before the battle turns and someone dies.

What a waste of a potentially powerful episode. They can choose whomever they want as Negan' victim, doesn't matter to me, but when you build up suspense, you need to have a pay-off or they lose all that built up momentum.

Talk about blue balls.

Best show evah! Negan do his baddie now but he'll bend to Morgan's jail cell of do nothing doom!

I thought Ogg/"Trevor" put on a more vile performance with his character, than JDM did with Megan. I didn't get the erratic/crazy vibe portrayal from JDM's performance.

Exactly. Jon Snow was dead as can be when that camera faded to black. Anyone who thought otherwise was blind. The question is whether he'll stay dead (and the answer is fairly obvious, I think).

Sometimes it makes me sad to think how much better this show could be if Darabont was still involved.

How's Jon Snow doing these days? :)

He's dead. If Scott Gimple wants to introduce magic into the Walking Dead and bring back Shane and Hershel, that's different. :lol And magic that's been established for years and multiple seasons in Game of Thrones at that.

Daryl made it pretty clear on Talking Dead that he has unfinished business with Dwight. I think that clearly narrows it down to Glenn or Abe.

Back