The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been doing that the whole time actually. He was on Bluebloods before he was on Arrow. So that shouldn't have had anything to do with it. I think he's only been on Bluebloods once this season so far. But the point is, it is possible to do two shows at once. If they are staggered, then it would be even easier.

If anything, I think Sasha is a goner. Being prego on a TV show that kills characters off every few episodes isn't a good way to have your character stay alive :lol And I don't think they'll be able to pull the "Bob got her pregnant" card because I imagine she'd have noticed something before really starting to show, which she is by this point. You never really saw Sasha from below chest level all through the least episode. They can't keep that up much longer without it looking noticeable. So I would expect something significant to happen to Sasha rather soon.

Though I don't think she'll be around too long, her pregnancy has good timing. I don't think it will even be shown. Aren't they done with filming this season? She'll have it by the time they start filming the next.

Though I don't think she'll be around too long, her pregnancy has good timing. I don't think it will even be shown. Aren't they done with filming this season? She'll have it by the time they start filming the next.

I think they finished around the time the midseason finale aired, and she was huge on Talking Dead then. She's probably either had the baby now or will at any time. But I just don't see them easily hiding her baby bump leading up to the end of the season though. Normal shows are able to hide pregnancies through desks, objects strategically placed, and wardrobe changes. With them on the road like they are, those usual tricks don't really work on this show. She can only carry so many objects in front of her in this situation and they can only have so many chest high shots of her as well. So she still gets my vote for dead by the end of the season.

He's been doing that the whole time actually. He was on Bluebloods before he was on Arrow. So that shouldn't have had anything to do with it. I think he's only been on Bluebloods once this season so far. But the point is, it is possible to do two shows at once. If they are staggered, then it would be even easier.

If anything, I think Sasha is a goner. Being prego on a TV show that kills characters off every few episodes isn't a good way to have your character stay alive :lol And I don't think they'll be able to pull the "Bob got her pregnant" card because I imagine she'd have noticed something before really starting to show, which she is by this point. You never really saw Sasha from below chest level all through the least episode. They can't keep that up much longer without it looking noticeable. So I would expect something significant to happen to Sasha rather soon.

I thought the same thing at the beginning of this season, but she has lasted so far. I thought the pregnancy would expedite her exit, but the show can hide her pregnancy. Sasha has been wearing large, baggy shirts. I am beginning to think she might make it to the season finale now.

I hope she lasts as well. I want to see some characters develop more, hers being one of them. I think it's unfair to kill off a character because she wants to have a life outside of work, pun intended :lol

I wonder if this show will ever be about anything more than survival. I don't mean that as a jab, just genuine curiosity. That first season kinda felt like it was going somewhere, but since then it's pretty much been a prolonged game of survivor, just waiting to see who will be voted off next. Not saying that's not entertaining, obviously it is or people wouldn't be watching, myself included, but I really do wonder if there's a bigger picture, and if there is, when we'll start to see it.

CHARLTON-HESTON_2689484b.jpg

That clip just emphasis more that not all of them are going to survive the rest of the season. The funny thing is that normally when a character is in danger now, you really start biting your nails because they really could die off.....except Rick. I think anytime now if we ever see Rick in mortal peril, I'll just sit back and wait to see how he gets out of it.

Well, They don't have an objective anymore, surviving is all they can do now

I wonder if this show will ever be about anything more than survival. I don't mean that as a jab, just genuine curiosity. That first season kinda felt like it was going somewhere, but since then it's pretty much been a prolonged game of survivor, just waiting to see who will be voted off next. Not saying that's not entertaining, obviously it is or people wouldn't be watching, myself included, but I really do wonder if there's a bigger picture, and if there is, when we'll start to see it.

I think the writers have to try harder this time, this show can't be focused of survival for too long that would be super boring

The prison was kind of a perfect storm for an end game. A place you could secure and had fenced in areas to grow crops. It was also in a remote area where they could hunt for wildlife. The only thing I think they did wrong at the prison was not be more proactive about drawing the walkers away from the prison. And pissing off their neighbor who had a tank. Of course when they were settling at the prison many complained that there wasn't enough action. For most this show will lose it's appeal if it is anything other than a "run and gun" shooter.

they will survive until they meet another governor... then they will probably try to go to Washington anyway after they lose some members to the new bad guy
pretty simple really. I doubt they will add more story lines like hospital one.

and i am sure they will find a way to separate the group again to be able to get more episodes

That clip just emphasis more that not all of them are going to survive the rest of the season. The funny thing is that normally when a character is in danger now, you really start biting your nails because they really could die off.....except Rick. I think anytime now if we ever see Rick in mortal peril, I'll just sit back and wait to see how he gets out of it.

Not necessarily. This doesn't mean anyone is safe. It's just an artsy, fartsy trailer.

they will survive until they meet another governor... then they will probably try to go to Washington anyway after they lose some members to the new bad guy
pretty simple really. I doubt they will add more story lines like hospital one.

and i am sure they will find a way to separate the group again to be able to get more episodes

Yup. Pretty much wash rinse repeat with this series.

Honestly, I'm disappointed about the trailer. "Surviving"... yeah, but what else is there? The one thing I want to see in TWD is a well-developed villain, or some situation that'll keep the group on their toes for a while, instead of them having to wander around aimlessly all the time. It seems like ever since they left the prison, the show has just lost its purpose, and has been focused so much on irrelevant side-stories.

I think it would have been really interesting if Eugene wasn't lying about Washington :lol.

With D.C. no longer in play and with a cure possibly no longer in the cards, what is there to do but survive? Why do they bother, why do they keep on keeping on? It'd be much easier to just shoot each other in the head.

How do people exist/persist with no clear objectives in mind? That's pretty interesting in and of itself, if you ask me.

Back