The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how they film due to child labor laws but I think once the popularity of the show starts fading Carl will be killed to keep cost down. AMC has already shown that they are cheap and that's with the show pulling in the numbers it is. Once the viewership falls I predict Carls a goner.

the book is about Rick and Carl, the show wont kill them until the comic book does.

Well it's a nicer way of saying it :lol

I've always wondered if they would do that in the comic, flash forward to Carl as a man.

I wouldn't mind that at all. I would do it at issue 150 and let Carl take the other half of the series. Or follow another group who runs into Carl who has turned into a Governor type character with more power. Call him The President lol.

I wouldn't mind that at all. I would do it at issue 150 and let Carl take the other half of the series. Or follow another group who runs into Carl who has turned into a Governor type character with more power. Call him The President lol.

Call it, The Walking Dead Salvation.

Kirkman is keeping it going to #300 so who knows what's going to transpire between now and then. The outbreak has been going on for over 2 years in the comic now, slightly longer than the show. I'd imagine in the end, without flash forwards that it would be around 10 years of the outbreak.

Herschel had to die, his beard had attained epic level. He has a gig as Santa on the Hallmark channel too. ;)

Kirkman is keeping it going to #300 so who knows what's going to transpire between now and then. The outbreak has been going on for over 2 years in the comic now, slightly longer than the show. I'd imagine in the end, without flash forwards that it would be around 10 years of the outbreak.

Is that confirmed? If so, there isa lot of story left to tell. Where is the comic at currently? 120 or so?

Is that confirmed? If so, there isa lot of story left to tell. Where is the comic at currently? 120 or so?

I forget where it was stated, but I remember Kirkman saying that. And he has up to issue 200 planned out already. It's at #117 currently.

Comic talk:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Comic talk:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Apart from Daryl.

So it seems :huh

i have to admit...i got turned on when he took out the tank

Are you suggesting that this...

tank-boom.gif

= this...

eufnbik79rhafpcaynxk0lpi.460x194x15.gif

to me it felt cheesy that he didn't cut off the head completely. that sword is more than capable. It's not that the beheading itself was cheesy for me, but it looked cheesy at first.

Since they did not want to cut his head off completely so that the Governor would do it later more brutally, I wish they had the governor stab Hershel in the neck first or stab him in the chest or something instead of cutting into his neck like that.
I just really didn't like the way that first cut looked, it looked silly to me.

I dont get why cheesy? Its not like the GOV knew how to use the sword, he just didnt cut him all the way through. pure and simple.

I would have prefered to have the GOv shoot Hersehell and Michonne to later save Rick by slicing the top of the govs head off Kill bill style, followed by the zombis munching on him while rick and michonne hear his screams.

Back