The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so If Rick accepted to leave, there would be no blood shed? Because this is not how the fight goes in the comics right? the governor didn't care about the prison?

So it makes me think, if Rick said yes to the Governor, he would have probably let Hershel live.

so If Rick accepted to leave, there would be no blood shed? Because this is not how the fight goes in the comics right? the governor didn't care about the prison?

So it makes me think, if Rick said yes to the Governor, he would have probably let Hershel live.

Governor still would of killed them after they left at some point. There was no way for this to go down outside of what happened. Gov couldn't deal with someone sharing power over the people. That's why he flipped out and killed Hershel, why he killed Martinez and that other guy. He needs to be the singular dominant force in a group.

And no, this isn't how it played out in the comics... but it's close.

Yea I caught that. I'm no expert but I am a gun enthusiast and I do get quite a laugh out of gun play in Hollywood. Loved Will Smiths M-4 going click, click, click when he ran the magazine empty in I Am Legend. :rotfl

Yeah I'm a gun buff too :lol Gov was one handing it too and pulls off 50 yard headshots. GTFO here :lol

As has been said and I believe, the Governor wanted revenge. He would have killed them no matter what. After Ricks immpassioned speech even the Governors people were thinking they could co-exist peacefully with Ricks group. The Governor beheaded Hershel to start the war.

As has been said and I believe, the Governor wanted revenge. He would have killed them no matter what. After Ricks immpassioned speech even the Governors people were thinking they could co-exist peacefully with Ricks group. The Governor beheaded Hershel to start the war.

:exactly::lecture

Prison gave Woodbury it's first and only loss, and he couldn't handle it. He never really changed, the bad side just went dormant. And when the little girl died, all bets were off. "Kill them all."

Haven't seen it yet but couldn't help myself but come in here. Disgusted they've killed Hershel. ****ing typical Walking Dead. Build up a character just before you kill him. Don't know why I didn't see it coming straight away.

I knew it was either gonna be Glen or Hershel, it was pretty obvious. Time for Beth to step up now.

The only untouchables are Rick and Carl. And I could see Carl being offed after season 6 or something, if it goes that far.

I knew it was either gonna be Glen or Hershel, it was pretty obvious. Time for Beth to step up now.

The only untouchables are Rick and Carl. And I could see Carl being offed after season 6 or something, if it goes that far.

Carl might be the one character that outlives everyone.

Carl might be the one character that outlives everyone.
I'm not sure how they film due to child labor laws but I think once the popularity of the show starts fading Carl will be killed to keep cost down. AMC has already shown that they are cheap and that's with the show pulling in the numbers it is. Once the viewership falls I predict Carls a goner.

I'm not sure how they film due to child labor laws but I think once the popularity of the show starts fading Carl will be killed to keep cost down. AMC has already shown that they are cheap and that's with the show pulling in the numbers it is. Once the viewership falls I predict Carls a goner.

I'll give you that, AMC is thrifty.

Did you guys see the two girls carrying judith on the baby car seat when leaving the prison..i thought judith's head was gonna fall off she was moving so much....lol

i like this season better than 2...the previews look like they are going to keep to the comic books

The governor had its run...the actor who portrayed the governor did a good job on him.

Back