The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, Anybody know what happened to the walking dead 1/6 thread(specifically Denny Kim's iminime)?? I just received his head sculpt and wanted to share. Sorry if this isn't tv or comic related.

Off topic, but have you guys seen TWD Rick badge set by Gentle Giant?
80293-2.jpg

I just preordered mine.

Personally I don't like the size of the display box. It's gaudy to be twice the size of what you're displaying especially considering you can get a fake metal police badge for like $10 from a toy store. If it were half the size without Rick and the background logo it'd be nicer.

I wonder if GG is starting a line of TWD props like MR's POTC line?
I'd like to see a replica of Daryl's crossbow like MR's Sparrow flintlock.

What a bunch of haters! :pfft: :lol

Anyways....
Television Critics Association Nominates The Walking Dead for Program of the Year

Today the Television Critics Association announced its nominees for the 2013 TCA Awards, and The Walking Dead was honored with a nod in the Program of the Year category.The nomination is one of five netted by AMC this year, with Breaking Bad receiving nods for Individual Achievement in Drama and Outstanding Achievement in Drama as well as Program of the Year; and Mad Men receiving a nomination for Outstanding Achievement in Drama.

Last edited:
Back