The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Person A: Say, something smells good on that BBQ, what are you making...?

Nam: Love

tumblr_l4ne5lgwSi1qb9buro1_500.jpg

Kirkman on the Season Finale.

“This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone,” Kirkman tells EW, “but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode.”

“This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you’ve seen that before, you haven’t. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people.”

“We’re definitely going to being bringing things to another level,” promises Kirkman. “And the anticipation for the next season after this finale is unfortunately going to be a lot more heightened than it has been between any other season. So it’s going to be a rough summer for Walking Dead fans waiting for us to come back in the fall.”

:panic::panic::panic:

I'm real interested to see how they handle Rick. let's see if it's not a democracy anymore again and how long it lasts. Hopefully it sticks now that he's got the right jacket.

P22, looks the same but smaller in .22 caliber. But yeah, I had that thought. It is possible for the bandage to come off though and start bleeding again. Maybe make him more appealing for cannibals: "Yum, already wounded." But maybe that is only for animals like lions and such.

Back