The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abe's debut was like the most camp moment on the entire show. :lol We burst out into laughter because the girl he and Eugene were with looked like she was wearing a slutty halloween costume.

That little girls nuts. Makes the Governor look like Dale.

ewww, that woman on the talking dead got snot or bugger dripping from her nose.....ohhhh, nm, its her nose ring, hehee. gross.

Abe's debut was like the most camp moment on the entire show. :lol We burst out into laughter because the girl he and Eugene were with looked like she was wearing a slutty halloween costume.

That little girls nuts. Makes the Governor look like Dale.

I don't follow the comics, so I know nothing about this guy, but that scene came off super campy to me too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the episode was good. Splitting the group up was inevitably going to lead to episodes like this. We're only going to get 10 minutes or so per group until they start getting back together. Maybe the won't. It entirely possible the spin off will be about some of our survivors we already know. Sure they've said it will be different, blah, blah, blah, but that could just be to throw us off. Morrissey afterall said right up until the Governor was killed that he would like to return next season. They aren't above feeding us false info.

I like the idea they had on talking dead with the Game of Thrones opening for the show. I think that would actually be a good idea if they remain split up very long. It kind of feels like GoT with them hopping around from group to group now too.

Did she? I must have missed that. To me it seems Lily would have been the better character to keep. I mean she took out the Governor. She should have been granted an onscreen death at least!

Oh, so Lily died? That's pretty stupid. She was out in the courtyard just like Rick, Carl and Michonne were. I figured she shot the Gov. in the head and left like everyone else.

Sort of weak.

Back