The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the midseason premiere last night with my son who likes TWD. There was a part that made me jump and scream which made him jump and scream. :lol

sg1p3m.jpg

Finally got time to watch yesterday. Not my favorite episode - getting a little backstory on Michonne is nice but the Rick/Carl stuff was not all that interesting. I'm hoping we don't get a full half season of just a couple of the now once again separated survivors stories. Seriously, they went through the trouble of setting up the bus in case something went wrong, but nobody said "hey, if we end up having to bail on the prison and get separated (like we just did at the farm), let's try to meet up at the biker bar". I just hate it when writers ignore common sense in pursuit of a particular story. Please find a way to still tell the story you want without making the characters appear to be idiots.

But at least we got some cool zombies and some great kills. It's hard to complain when you get at least that.

Finally got time to watch yesterday. Not my favorite episode - getting a little backstory on Michonne is nice but the Rick/Carl stuff was not all that interesting. I'm hoping we don't get a full half season of just a couple of the now once again separated survivors stories. Seriously, they went through the trouble of setting up the bus in case something went wrong, but nobody said "hey, if we end up having to bail on the prison and get separated (like we just did at the farm), let's try to meet up at the biker bar". I just hate it when writers ignore common sense in pursuit of a particular story. Please find a way to still tell the story you want without making the characters appear to be idiots.

But at least we got some cool zombies and some great kills. It's hard to complain when you get at least that.
I think they did/do have a plan to meet up and we just haven't seen it play out yet. Keep in mind not a lot of time has passed since the fall of the prison and Rick is in pretty bad shape so they kind of had to stop so he could at least rest awhile. I think the next few episode we'll see the others right after the prison and then all of them linking back up towards the end.

There was an episode in season 1 or early in season 2 that had the Doctor zombie from Sideshow as well.

(yeah I know.. kind of generic, but the guys build and hair style both harkened pretty close to the Sideshow figure).

There was an episode in season 1 or early in season 2 that had the Doctor zombie from Sideshow as well.

(yeah I know.. kind of generic, but the guys build and hair style both harkened pretty close to the Sideshow figure).

I think I know which one you're talking about. I saw him with the herd that made it to the farm in the last episode of season 2. That inspired me to go get the SS Doctor after seeing him(somewhat) on screen.

Yeah that could have been it. I don't really recall which episode. But now that you mention it, I think it was on the farm.

Back