The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem with you is that this show fails to live up to your expectations. So instead of, oh I don't know, not watching it, you watch it, think it sucks, then get on here to ***** about how it sucks. Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

He does.

jtt4ci.jpg

My problem with you is that this show fails to live up to your expectations. So instead of, oh I don't know, not watching it, you watch it, think it sucks, then get on here to ***** about how it sucks. Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
People just never read, do they.

Why doncha go back a bit, to the last page. Right there. Yeah. Just a little bit back.

1 Walking Dead AMC Sun 09:00P-10:01P 13945
fyi...

From the same site you used, but by adding in CBS, ABC, and NBC

1 NBC Sunday Night Football-10/20/2013 NBC 26943
2 NCIS-10/15/2013 CBS 18830
3 Big Bang Theory, THE-10/17/2013 CBS 17801
4 FOOTBALL NT AMERICA PT 3-10/20/2013 NBC 15292
5 60 Minutes-10/20/2013 CBS 14953
6 NCIS: LOS ANGELES-10/15/2013 P CBS 14646

Well, they don't. See, if you said something good about something, and then went to explain something possibly negative, I would know what context you had explaining it.

Not "OMGZ U HATE THIS SHWO **** U **** U **** WLAKING DEADSHWdhiwafiluyfhgrjkvgujsn u5r!!!!"

:lol

Last 2 episodes were good. Pretty good. I digs them both. Lets hope they stay that good.

fyi...

From the same site you used, but by adding in CBS, ABC, and NBC

NBC Sunday Night Football-10/20/2013 NBC 26943
2 NCIS-10/15/2013 CBS 18830
3 Big Bang Theory, THE-10/17/2013 CBS 17801
4 FOOTBALL NT AMERICA PT 3-10/20/2013 NBC 15292
5 60 Minutes-10/20/2013 CBS 14953
6 NCIS: LOS ANGELES-10/15/2013 P CBS 14646

Well, glad you had fun with the technical features. I just clicked the thing.

Well, they don't. See, if you said something good about something, and then went to explain something possibly negative, I would know what context you had explaining it.

Not "OMGZ U HATE THIS SHWO **** U **** U **** WLAKING DEADSHWdhiwafiluyfhgrjkvgujsn u5r!!!!"

:lol

Last 2 episodes were good. Pretty good. I digs them both. Lets hope they stay that good.

Youre Mr. film style critic, do you think they upgraded their equipment this season?

Something about the episodes feels more "cinematic" to me.

People just never read, do they.

Why doncha go back a bit, to the last page. Right there. Yeah. Just a little bit back.

I went back 3 pages. All I seen was you saying it's the highest rated show on tv and that you want it to be that way for you. A little over 3 seasons in though it should be apparent to you that it is not up to your standard. Now explain to me what I posted is incorrect?

Youre Mr. film style critic, do you think they upgraded their equipment this season?

Something about the episodes feels more "cinematic" to me.
I think so, actually. I don't think they got better equipment, but they certainly have a better DP. The show looks gorgeous.

Oh. And back 2 pages....

I liked this episode. It was good. Which was a nice change. I have a good feeling about this season.

But i'm sorry, I don't really care about pigs. Pigs are bacon. Bacon is life. Pigs must die. So yeah. Scene was kinda lame. Could've done without the forced emotional music. Pretty smart plan otherwise.

And someone explained to me how I was wrong about dem pigs. No biggie.

Oh and Celtic... sorry if I seemed overly ****ty, I thought you filtered out the big 3 on purpose. :lol

I mean how can I trust someone who looks like this?

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

:hi5:

Oh and Celtic... sorry if I seemed overly ****ty, I thought you filtered out the big 3 on purpose. :lol

I mean how can I trust someone who looks like this?

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

:hi5:

In all fairness, that is one of the best Predator designs ever put to the screen. :dunno

Which is why CP cheapens it by stealing the handle. :lol

Back