The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "sad" music that was being played during the pig feeding scene wasn't for the pigs (they were going to be killed and eaten anyway). It was for the death of Rick's dream to live a quiet, normal life as a farmer. Now the old Rick is back (as evidenced by him doning his gun belt and giving Carl his gun back) and I am pumped! Kick @ss leader Rick is back. :rock

The "sad" music that was being played during the pig feeding scene wasn't for the pigs (they were going to be killed and eaten anyway). It was for the death of Rick's dream to live a quiet, normal life as a farmer. Now the old Rick is back (as evidenced by him doning his gun belt and giving Carl his gun back) and I am pumped! Kick @ss leader Rick is back. :rock

Yes yes yes yes yes!

Now that you mention it I think you are right. I'm thinking it's a character we haven't been introduce to yet. Maybe someone who is loyal to the governor.

Yeah I've assumed that someone got into the Prison as someone looking for refuge and they are a mole for the Governor.

some people just need hershel to look directly into the camera and spell it out for them i guess

Couldn't have put it better myself. He wasn't killing pigs... he was killing everything he had been working for the last 6 months. All the time and energy he spent and poured into those animals.

I really hope Rick comes to the level of control he's shown in the comic this season. I don't want indecisive, weak Rick anymore.

At least we hope he is. :lol

:exactly::goodpost: I think I might have done a fist pump when the gun belt came into view.:lol

:exactly::goodpost: I think I might have done a fist pump when the gun belt came into view.:lol

rickbelt.gif

:exactly: great moment in a good, character driven episode.

Yeah. And there was more than one :lol

They played such a minor role in season 3 since they went with the human threat angle. But this is the Walking Dead, they need to be a constant threat so it's good to see they aren't just background noise so to speak this season.

As nice as it will be to have kick *** Rick back, I couldn't help but feel heartbroken for him when they show him looking over at the garden during the fence assault.

Well, this is the the show that put sad music when Andrea was dying, so forgive me if I believed that music was for those pigs. :lol

yeah i am getting really hopeful for this show to be really good again, maybe as good as season 1 :yess:

This show has always been good to me. Sure there were things I didn't care for, but that's in every series, but I honestly can't say that this show sucked ever.

Back