The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is one of the few shows where i have abandoned ship. season 2 was terrible but i made it all the way. season 3 started off decent and then screwed everybody at the end (if you don't recall look at the past history of this thread). i have no interest at all in watching season 4. i will probably see the reactions on here and then watch it all at once in months if i do get around to it.

I do. If an episode was a dud last season, chances are, he wrote it. :lol

Worst episode of the season for me was Prey, which was written by Mazzara and Evan Reilly. This was the episode that treated viewers to a B grade horror movie atmosphere where no matter how fast and how long Andrea ran from the Governor, he always managed to find her. He also took out a horder of Walkers on his own and managed to sneak up on Andrea (without making a sound in the woods) and gag her just as she was about to call out to Rick. Then next ep, she is brought back to Woodbury in the Governor's truck with no mention of how he got her back to the truck without her making a sound. How about she bites the Governor's fingers covering her mouth and scream for help to Rick? Just really sloppy writing. Of course this is probably about the point that Mazzara knew he wouldn't be back, so he was just mailing it in. Not sad to see him go.

They should of lost the Prison in season 3.

IF they did the show would be very predictable.

Every season would end with them being overrun and having to leave that season's location.

s.1 they have to leave the hills when overrun

s.2 they have to leave the farm when overrun

s.3 they have to leave the prison when overrun

Would you have a hard time figuring out how the s.4 ending was going to go down? THank god you guys don't write anything but whiney complaints about not enough action and splosions. If the show was over forever I'd have problems with S.3 too. But since it's not I'm fine with them setting up characters that are gonna be around a while. I'm fine with the Governor still being out there. And if you don't think he's gonna come back for the prison, probably with that tank from Atlanta, you're nuts.

IF they did the show would be very predictable.

Every season would end with them being overrun and having to leave that season's location.

s.1 they have to leave the hills when overrun

s.2 they have to leave the farm when overrun

s.3 they have to leave the prison when overrun

Would you have a hard time figuring out how the s.4 ending was going to go down? THank god you guys don't write anything but whiney complaints about not enough action and splosions. If the show was over forever I'd have problems with S.3 too. But since it's not I'm fine with them setting up characters that are gonna be around a while. I'm fine with the Governor still being out there. And if you don't think he's gonna come back for the prison, probably with that tank from Atlanta, you're nuts.

Well, maybe I kinda wanted them to lose the Prison last season since there wasn't anything of value really in the entire season so maybe if they went that route it would of been more interesting. Them losing the Prison at the end of S3 is definitely better than the cat **** they fed us :lol

Although you're right, I don't want to see the same reoccurring formula over and over within the show.

And I'm not sure about the Tank, it's probably a good 100 miles away at least from where there are now and that would require a lot of gas to get 50 tons that far. Was that a M1A1 Abrams? IIRC that requires a lot of gas just to turn the ignition. And plus if the show is anything like the comic, he wouldn't even know how to operate the main gun.

Well, maybe I kinda wanted them to lose the Prison last season since there wasn't anything of value really in the entire season so maybe if they went that route it would of been more interesting. Them losing the Prison at the end of S3 is definitely better than the cat **** they fed us :lol

Although you're right, I don't want to see the same reoccurring formula over and over within the show.

And I'm not sure about the Tank, it's probably a good 100 miles away at least from where there are now and that would require a lot of gas to get 50 tons that far. Was that a M1A1 Abrams? IIRC that requires a lot of gas just to turn the ignition. And plus if the show is anything like the comic, he wouldn't even know how to operate the main gun.

They got to keep their home, thats a pretty big deal. Woodburry fell. The main character's wife died, I gotta imagine that's gonna stay with him a while and probably changed his character forever. It certainly changed Carl's character completely and totally. Merle and Andrea were also around since the second episode. That will probably affect Daryl and Michonne this season. Watching the Governor go crazy was fun and knowing he's out there is a pretty big threat to have lurking. They also completely changed the group's dynamics and beliefs by taking in so many survivors. That's a pretty big turn around from locking a guy in a barn and blowing his brains out.

Andrea twoards the very end is my only complaint. Like 1-2 episodes worth of writing for 1 character I never cared much for. And don't tell me she "got" corny. Go back and listen to those cheese ball stories in the boat in S.1 about dad teaching one to fish one way and her sister to fish a differant way so if their was ever an apocalypse they'd be able to work togeather. Awwww... Gimme a ****ing break. She was always the weak link cornball character. :lol

Last edited:
They got to keep their home, thats a pretty big deal. Woodburry fell. The main character's wife died, I gotta imagine that's gonna stay with him a while and probably changed his character forever. It certainly changed Carl's character completely and totally. Merle and Andrea were also around since the second episode. That will probably affect Daryl and Michonne this season. Watching the Governor go crazy was fun and knowing he's out there is a pretty big threat to have lurking. They also completely changed the group's dynamics and beliefs by taking in so many survivors. That's a pretty big turn around from locking a guy in a barn and blowing his brains out.

Well the thing I appreciated the most surprisingly was that the Governor is still out there. But it's unrealistic for Rick to not be preparing for his return almost immediately after he left. Although MAYBE we'll see that in the beginning of S4.

From what I read on S4 Rick is trying to be more of a father figure to Carl this season, and while I appreciate that I just hope they turn his character around since he's been so wrapped up in his own head and more so with Lori dying.

To Rick he's one man who just lost all of his power, weapons, and men. Rick on the other hand gained dozens of people.

We didn't see much after they were ran off, who says he isn't preparing for his return? Maybe they have extra guards on watch with rifles and reinforced the fences.

The M1 has roughly a 300mi operational range and a 500gal tank. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the tanks are still relatively full, so it's not unfeasible for the Governor to get to it and drive it to the prison.

The M1 has roughly a 300mi operational range and a 500gal tank. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the tanks are still relatively full, so it's not unfeasible for the Governor to get to it and drive it to the prison.

Well let's just say it's got enough juice to make it to the Prison. The question is, how would the Governor even know about it?

If he gets a Tank, he would steal it from a National Guard station like the comic. But didn't they already raid it in the show?

Well let's just say it's got enough juice to make it to the Prison. The question is, how would the Governor even know about it?

If he gets a Tank, he would steal it from a National Guard station like the comic. But didn't they already raid it in the show?

I think the best bet for the tank is Atlanta. They can herd the walkers any which way they want with noise distraction and then it's just a matter of starting it up. Nothing's going to prevent it from moving. :lol

I think the best bet for the tank is Atlanta. They can herd the walkers any which way they want with noise distraction and then it's just a matter of starting it up. Nothing's going to prevent it from moving. :lol

There could be 10,000 of the dead in front of it and they ALL are getting turned into pudding.

There could be 10,000 of the dead in front of it and they ALL are getting turned into pudding.

billcosby.gif

The rumor couldnt be true.. They finished filming the mid season finale and a character so big like daryl wouldnt get killed off then.. He would probably get killed off in the season finale if he were to die this season.

Back