The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Can someone clarify. Was threatening to rape a girl a natural action by someone trying to take care of his own peeps or something to further establish the Gov. as a real evil *******. I'm confused. :lol

Can someone clarify. Was threatening to rape a girl a natural action by someone trying to take care of his own peeps or something to further establish the Gov. as a real evil *******. I'm confused. :lol

It was an intimidation technique. Are you serious? Maybe your babysitter shouldn't let you stay up to watch this ****. :dunno

I hate Merle. As we all should - but he adds real tension to the show. In his brief appearance in season 1 alone you're scared ***tless for the other characters with a guy like him around. Hes just as much a threat as any zombie horde.

Ain't that the truth. The other problem is, Michael Rookers a likeable actor so that doesn't help either. As much as you should hate Merle its a tough task to achieve. :lol

Its a joke. I still find it funny that you don't think AMC is trying to establish the Governor as the bad guy despite them publicly stating he is the season's antagonist, you have to legitimize his actions as if everyone would do those things. :lol Just wanted to see if you jumped again. Not my fault you squirm over a little fun and not even personally addressing you.
Chillax. I think you have another thread where you're raging in atm, why create more?

Can't wait to see Merle and the Gov bite it for being evil bad guys. Hope the governor bites it first and Merle is left to beg his little brother not to shoot an arrow in his ass.

Can't wait to see Merle and the Gov bite it for being evil bad guys. Hope the governor bites it first and Merle is left to beg his little brother not to shoot an arrow in his ass.

Im hoping Rick chains Merle once more to something and leaves him to be eaten by walkers, and this time they do

Its a joke. I still find it funny that you don't think AMC is trying to establish the Governor as the bad guy despite them publicly stating he is the season's antagonist, you have to legitimize his actions as if everyone would do those things. :lol Just wanted to see if you jumped again. Not my fault you squirm over a little fun and not even personally addressing you.
Chillax. I think you have another thread where you're raging in atm, why create more?

Everyone knows hes the bad guy dummy, no one else just has to worry about it to the extent you do. :cuckoo:

tumblr_me4mosPtvO1qgy9i3o2_500.gif

After seeing a friend play the game, and another friend speak highly of this show, I started the first episode on Monday.

I'm now up to date, just finished Season 3 Episode 7 and **** me is this show good. I actually care for a vast majority of the characters, even ones we're meant to hate, and boy do I miss some of them. Easily one of the best shows of recent years the way it pretty much forced me to go "Oh I need to see what happens, where's the next episode."

After seeing a friend play the game, and another friend speak highly of this show, I started the first episode on Monday.

I'm now up to date, just finished Season 3 Episode 7 and **** me is this show good. I actually care for a vast majority of the characters, even ones we're meant to hate, and boy do I miss some of them. Easily one of the best shows of recent years the way it pretty much forced me to go "Oh I need to see what happens, where's the next episode."

You should play the facebook game. It is awesome.

Welcome Aboard! :wave
Next stop: Comic compendiums. Now that you're hooked you can't stop at just weekly shows. :lol

I haVe a feeling that Oscar is going to be the victim of racist Merle's wrath. Merle will falsly assume that Oscar is T-Dog and waste him. I like Rooker as an actor and his character is great in an evil way. I'm not sure how long they can sustain that dynamic and keep it interesting. Merle in Rick's group will be a repeat of the Rick/Shane conflict which doesn't need to be repeated. Glenn earned the right to take out Merle by suffering the beat down, but I think it would be interesting if Carl was the one who ended Merle. How would that change the relationship between Carl and Daryl?

He could still falsely assume it's him. He knows Glenn lied about Andrea anyway..so why not lie about T-dog?

I really hope Rick is the one who kills Merle. Glenn can have the Governor.

Back