The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

:lecture:lecture:lecture To be possibly THE most underwhelmingly obvious secret in television history. :exactly: :lol

:lecture Can't wait for people to start quoting their own posts from a year and a half ago saying "I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!!" :lol

It will be even funnier if he told him something like "I like your boots." :)

:lecture Can't wait for people to start quoting their own posts from a year and a half ago saying "I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!!" :lol

You know that's coming. :lol

It will be even funnier if he told him something like "I like your boots." :)

I like Kirkman's joke, "I'll miss you." :lol

The whole become a zombie thing without being bitten has been around in zombie storytelling since Night of the Living Dead in 1968. Pretty cool, but still not anything that hasn't been done before.

This is off topic, but is was kinda like the apocalypse so I'll post it here...whateva. I went to an auction this morning and there were probably 200 mint vintage GI Joes and about 50 vehicles....what made it awesome was there was one lot with all of the weapons and accessories for the figures, and one lot with all of the bombs and missiles for the vehicles but the figures and vehicles were all each sold separately. Chaos ensued.

Chaos ensued.

lizhurley_1885140i.jpg

at the ending of last sundays episode...how did all the walkers get onto the farm?

Back