The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

It's a point counter point conversation and just like in the show people have different points of view about the world. You three can have a camp and kill each other over cross facial expressions and devil and I will roast marshmallows in another camp. I've said my peace now go fist pump and high five and we can move along.

It's a point counter point conversation and just like in the show people have different points of view about the world. You three can have a camp and kill each other over cross facial expressions and devil and I will roast marshmallows in another camp. I've said my peace now go fist pump and high five and we can move along.

:hi5:

*fist pumps*

Beaten by who? Is this a competition? You three have run around in cirlces with "yeah buts" in every post.

Ok. . . .

5lyzk3.jpg

Dibs on being Moe.

It's a point counter point conversation and just like in the show people have different points of view about the world. You three can have a camp and kill each other over cross facial expressions and devil and I will roast marshmallows in another camp.

all i'm saying is, you and devil will not be the only ones in that camp. :1-1:

Looks like fun. Beer and piss pants. Here's your camp day one...

c6zoh.jpg

Again you illustrate just how little of anyone's posts you actually understood. English is your first language, right?

Again you illustrate just how little of anyone's posts you actually understood. English is your first language, right?

I'm betting he has a mental disorder, maybe even has hallucinations and/or/all a reading comprehension disorder.

Take the ____ outta your ass it's a ____ing joke. Go back and read anything I've posted and it's all been in direct response to anything that anyone has said to me. My points have been clear, your comprehension of them is your problem to assess. They differ from you guys, so what, get over it.

Take the ____ outta your ass it's a ____ing joke. Go back and read anything I've posted and it's all been in direct response to anything that anyone has said to me. My points have been clear, your comprehension of them is your problem to assess. They differ from you guys, so what, get over it.

I'm going to add keyboid rage to the list.

In my best Brad Pitt from Seven voice, "What's in his ass? What's in his ass?":panic:

Back