The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Let's remember what he walked up on in the dark - a person bent over a dead body. Generally speaking, that would be a zombie. When Rick stood up, he literally shambled toward Carl, and until he spoke (by which time zombie Shane was already up as I recall), it wasn't a sure thing he wasn't a zombie himself. I think Carl just wasn't sure.

I think the voodoo spirit of Shane has transferred into Carl and he is just biding his time to kill Rick as revenge for killing him. He would have killed Rick then but was surprised by his own zombie body and didn't think he would have time to kill them both. Nam can now transfer his unconditional love for Shane to Carl as well. :lol

Let's remember what he walked up on in the dark - a person bent over a dead body. Generally speaking, that would be a zombie. When Rick stood up, he literally shambled toward Carl, and until he spoke (by which time zombie Shane was already up as I recall), it wasn't a sure thing he wasn't a zombie himself. I think Carl just wasn't sure.

This and the fact he had just finished his talk in the barn with Carl about tough times and everyone dying including himself.

The Governor will make Shane look like Mother Goose. I can't wait for that whole thing to unfold. I am interested though to see the changes now that Dale and Sophia are dead.

I think he sat in the bushes and watched the whole thing, so he knew what was going on. I just think he didn't understand why.

Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

That's why I think the zombies that were flashing was in Ricks mind. He knew Shane would turn. They showed him nodding his head realizing what he had to do. That's when Carl showed up. Remember he made sure that the 2 guys in the bar were both shot in the head.

Good point.

Just realised how much I'll miss Shane's character. R.I.P Shane.:duff

I just forced my daughter to watch this episode with me. (i'm sick i know)
She is 10 and was interested to say the least. She wants to know about Rick and all the characters. I have started something dark and strange, but i think it will be OK in the end. She knows it is now a good show and not just rampant zombies running a muck.

(probably her last episode, but the seeds have been planted)

:):dunno

Lotta people might be missing the main thing....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think he sat in the bushes and watched the whole thing, so he knew what was going on. I just think he didn't understand why.

I agree. Carl was all sorts of confused.

Also, I remember thinking that when zombie-Shane was coming up on Rick he was groaning etc..why didn't Rick hear him and turn? Or was he so out of it/distraught that he zoned out...:dunno

I just forced my daughter to watch this episode with me. (i'm sick i know)
She is 10 and was interested to say the least. She wants to know about Rick and all the characters. I have started something dark and strange, but i think it will be OK in the end. She knows it is now a good show and not just rampant zombies running a muck.

(probably her last episode, but the seeds have been planted)

:):dunno

I've got 2 girls, 7 & 9, and if I let them watch this we'd never sleep again on account of all the girl's nightmares...:lol

I've got 2 girls, 7 & 9, and if I let them watch this we'd never sleep again on account of all the girl's nightmares...:lol

She has them already on account of just me talking about this. I embrace it cause she's only young once.

:cuckoo::lol

:monkey3

Depends on whose team you're on.

I suppose.

Some of my greatest childhood memories are of watching bad horror movies and the nightmares that came ever afterwards. :lol

We've all heard the rumors that...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here are a couple of sneak peek photos from the finale. I doubt they are much of a spoiler, but they do appear to let us know at least some of the people who make it out of the farmhouse. These were posted on AMC site today. Don't click if you don't want to know.

Spoiler Spoiler:

We've all heard the rumors that...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here are a couple of sneak peek photos from the finale. I doubt they are much of a spoiler, but they do appear to let us know at least some of the people who make it out of the farmhouse. These were posted on AMC site today. Don't click if you don't want to know.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back