The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Yea, he means Dale, and I could see it either way. I don't know that Glenn 'insisted' he be the one, but we know that he is listening to Maggie, and wanting to step up and be a leader like she believes he can be. His speech to Maggie seemed geniune, so I think he did want to be the one to tell the group. He hesitated, but Dale's nod was just reassurance to go on, and that it was the right thing to do, not a threat that if Glenn didn't, he would.

You mean freaky bug eyes right? :lol

Also, Dale, not Daryl.

I don't know why I keep typing Daryl. :lol

But yeah, it's that whole "father figure" mentality. Plus we already know Dale's not afraid to get up in anybody's face and speak his mind. Even when faced with his own death (though I still don't think Shane's yet capable of offing him - but I don't think he knows that).

I don't know why I keep typing Daryl. :lol

But yeah, it's that whole "father figure" mentality. Plus we already know Dale's not afraid to get up in anybody's face and speak his mind. Even when faced with his own death (though I still don't think Shane's yet capable of offing him - but I don't think he knows that).

I don't think Shane is there yet either. Otherwise, he would have killed him in the swamp. He is progressing to that point though and then things will end...badly. I just hope he takes Dale out before he goes. :lol

I don't think Shane is there yet either. Otherwise, he would have killed him in the swamp. He is progressing to that point though and then things will end...badly. I just hope he takes Dale out before he goes. :lol

:nono:mad:

loved this mid-season finale. It was a hell of an episode. Makes all the lead up to it worth while.

how can you hate on TheDale?

Dale_(Guts).jpg

he's like everyone's grandpaw.......:1-1:

besides sooner or later the race will come down to who you can outrun, so you need him around...............:wink1:

You're right. That would be too quick. He needs to suffer
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm starting the Dale for Zombie fodder campaign.

Let me count the ways this guy is secretly evil...

He's useless in a fight and will take your weapons away when you're not looking.

He complains when you ask to borrow his tools (which he probably "borrowed" from someone else anyway) and then only loans them when he has something to gain from it.

Don't gag in front of him when meat is being cooked or he will accuse you of being pregnant. (Lori)

Don't blow off an "important" question from him like "how are you feeling?" (T-Dawg)

He sees one member of the group target another member of the group in his gun sight but doesn't warn the potential victim.

He identifies those who lack guile and then takes advantage of them (get me some water) and uses them to accomplish his own dastardly plans. (Glenn)

He's got a creepy fixation on Andrea. The dude is old enough to be her father.

If you go missing from the group, he won't spend one minute looking for you. (Sophia)

There have to be more examples of Dale's inherent evilness that is just bubbling beneath the surface. Please feel free to contribute more example as I am going to rewatch this series and pay extra close attention to everything Dale does.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear this guy is working for The Governor, or maybe he is going to end up being The Governor. Hmmm...

Dale must die...horribly.

Dale_(Guts).jpg

besides sooner or later the race will come down to who you can outrun, so you need him around...............:wink1:

That is exactly what he wants everyone to think. :panic:

I'm telling you, this guy is like Palpatine before he becomes the emperor from Star Wars. :lecture

Dale_%28Guts%29.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

*picks up phone*

Elder-Abuse-Law-Center.jpg

Got a question

Whats the damn song that played during the barn scene and is there a soundtrack ?

How did Dale know that that crazy cop dude Shot Otis ?

How on earth did sophia get in the barn ? My guess is tht she hid there and was bitten idk. Really interesting.

I hope Rick's leadership is called into question by the group in the coming episodes. He's made some pretty bad decisions so far this season, two of which involve the fate of both children in the group.

What is it with this guy and kids? Shoots one in the head, gets his own kid shot, and leaves one in a zombie infested forested to get bitten, zombified and then subsequently shot in the head from mr. leader himself. :lol

Very powerful scene. He failed to save her so he had to be the one to take her out.

Got a question

Whats the damn song that played during the barn scene and is there a soundtrack ?

How on earth did sophia get in the barn ? My guess is tht she hid there and was bitten idk. Really interesting.

1. The Rainbow Connection

2. Oldsmosis

3. Her chicken disguise backfired.

Not sure about the song.

Dale knows what kind of man Shane is when he saw Shane targeting Rick when they were alone in the forest in the first season.

My guess is she got bit in the forest and then captured by one of the farmhands and placed there. Such a sad scene, I know I would have been devastated if I was in that situation.

Got a question

DO NOT READ below if you do not wish to be spoiled. - That one's for you Ween. Making sure you don't click. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks BuffyGirl. I've read the comics so I won't be spoiled.

I know! I love Dale.

Beneath that face lurks the mind of a crazy person. He's too nice. It's only a matter of time before his true colors show. :lol

Back