The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick wakes up and is relieved that his relationship with Michonne was only a dream. Zombies World still there!!

Sorry guys but I can’t stand that relationship!!! Never saw it coming and when it did I found it disgusting. To me I always saw them as a “I got your back you got mine” equal to Daryl/Rick.

It was so forced. Michonne was like a big sister to Carl.

Shouldn't have killed Jessie.

jessie-and-rick-grimes-the-walking-dead-spend-850x560.jpg

If it’s any indication, WalkerStalker con is going under now. No surprise.

I wouldn’t bet on that. Actors make so much money at those conventions. It’s all cash too. They’d be absolutely insane not to continue it for a few more years.

I wouldn’t bet on that. Actors make so much money at those conventions. It’s all cash too. They’d be absolutely insane not to continue it for a few more years.

If people don’t buy tieckets to it, I doubt they can afford to keep it going. Came to Tulsa and was a terrible convention.

I don't know if there is something wrong with me or what, but I know how horrible the show has got, I know how just mind numbingly terrible season 8 was, but with Rick and Maggie "leaving" I kinda want to see how it happens. I guess I like self torture.

I don't know if there is something wrong with me or what, but I know how horrible the show has got, I know how just mind numbingly terrible season 8 was, but with Rick and Maggie "leaving" I kinda want to see how it happens. I guess I like self torture.

Rating will go upreally high

What if this is just a trick by AMC to raise ratings...

Second half of season 9 is everyone keeping Rick and Maggie has zombies and debating what to do with them, then Negan kills them in the finale and takes over as leader.

This is the reason I stopped reading the comic. All the bull **** reading through All Out War and we get a whimper ending.

It's much worse now. The new arc is about "muh white privilege", Kirkman is apologizing in the Letter Hacks for being a dumb white male and saying that he'll "do better" about the diversity and inclusivity because LGBTQWHATEVER+ readers tell him that what he's doing isn't good enough.

It's much worse now. The new arc is about "muh white privilege", Kirkman is apologizing in the Letter Hacks for being a dumb white male and saying that he'll "do better" about the diversity and inclusivity because LGBTQWHATEVER+ readers tell him that what he's doing isn't good enough.

someone mentioned this but is it really that bad?
does he actually apologize? like literally?

Whether it be White countries or fiction where Whites are the demo... it always needs that evil word diversity. You'll never see the opposite of it where you need more Wypipo.

If they really wanted to go out with a bang they could have Maggie’s baby born stillborn then she holds it and it becomes a walker and kills her. Its in the blood and her blood is the babies blood so it could happen. Of course if people were upset at Abraham / Glenn they would be up in arms over a walker baby and it probably would end the show.

If they really wanted to go out with a bang they could have Maggie’s baby born stillborn then she holds it and it becomes a walker and kills her. Its in the blood and her blood is the babies blood so it could happen. Of course if people were upset at Abraham / Glenn they would be up in arms over a walker baby and it probably would end the show.

z nation already had a zombie baby

I forgot she's still pregnant! Hasn't she been preggos for the past 3 seasons?

I already told myself, no more after season 10 is on the shelf. With Andrew Lincoln departing soon, I think it’ll work out great. For me, anyway. I can finally ditch the show. And if the ending sucks... I can just adopt the season 8 finale as the true ending. In my head, obviously. :lol

Fear the Walking Dead has a fair bit of promise. I’m hoping they can pass the torch to them for a while, after they’re gone.

Since we all assume Rick and Maggie will die in some way to explain the actors leaving, I'm going to 180 this and say that they just walk away into the sunset to be with that group with the old lady and the van who probably has the helicopter, and RIck leaves Negan in charge.

Back