The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimately I agree. They should have showed the death. I think it would have left people just as on edge for season 7 (only with a positive vibe) as they are now.

Yup, it would numb the audience well into the summer and they'd still be reeling by it by the Fall. Then you let the aftermath of that choice play out and see how he characters cope with who got the bat.

They knew they were going to get backlash with this decision too. I don't watch talking dead but my friend told me they were doing damage control from people on social media who were criticizing it. It's a lame move and they know it.

Any tv show in it for the money is already failing. You make a tv show to tell a story. If the story is good... the money and hype will follow (like Breaking Bad). The story was good for Walking Dead.... then the money followed... now they are milking this show for all it is worth.

WRONG. All tv show are in it for the money, especially now a days. Sure they want to have fun doing it but at the very core, rating and moneys matters. Good luck trying to convince the network to air it knowing that they can't make money. Like, oh, we got these storyboard and amateurs vid all ready for paid customer, lol. It takes money to make money.

I have to agree, that ending will bite them in the ass later.

It's the Internet, there's no way it will remain a secret for 6 months, and then the impact of the moment will have long faded away.

I could have sworn there was one female captive I didn't recognize, how angry would most people be on here if she was the victim.

I have to agree, that ending will bite them in the ass later.

It's the Internet, there's no way it will remain a secret for 6 months, and then the impact of the moment will have long faded away.

I could have sworn there was one female captive I didn't recognize, how angry would most people be on here if she was the victim.

Not everyone watch/read spoiler, Mr. Green excluded. Believe it's Sasha, Michone, and Maggie, are the only females.

I'll skip the first 3 or 4 episodes of next season, since AMC won't reveal the identity immediately and just draw it out for as long as possible..so expect an entire episode about the tree that eventually becomes Lucille. :lol

This wouldn't surprise me. Maybe not the tree that was made for Negan'a bat, but I can definitely see some flashback or time jump (past or future) where they delay who he chose by an episode or two. I could see the season premiere focusing on Carol and Morgan exclusively, completely ignoring Negan, Rick and the gang.

If this ends up being Glenn, which I'm sure it will be, what a waste of time. Most people have been expecting that, so why no go there. They really ****ed up with this one. Now people are going to have an expectation in there head for how this should play out and it's not going to live up to those expectations. Gonna be a lot of disappointment in the fall (or, before that when the script leaks like all these episodes have been doing for the past couple of years).

WRONG. All tv show are in it for the money, especially now a days. Sure they want to have fun doing it but at the very core, rating and moneys matters. Good luck trying to convince the network to air it knowing that they can't make money. Like, oh, we got these storyboard and amateurs vid all ready for paid customer, lol. It takes money to make money.

..........no. Not at all.

Look at Breaking Bad. Passed over by every big network, but AMC. It was a story driven show and AMC was desperate for good television. The show didn't get the ratings or money in the beginning, but they stuck with it because it was a good story. Now it is one of the greatest shows of all time.

Some people in the industry still care about making a good story than money.

This wouldn't surprise me. Maybe not the tree that was made for Negan'a bat, but I can definitely see some flashback or time jump (past or future) where they delay who he chose by an episode or two. I could see the season premiere focusing on Carol and Morgan exclusively, completely ignoring Negan, Rick and the gang.

If this ends up being Glenn, which I'm sure it will be, what a waste of time. Most people have been expecting that, so why no go there. They really ****ed up with this one. Now people are going to have an expectation in there head for how this should play out and it's not going to live up to those expectations. Gonna be a lot of disappointment in the fall (or, before that when the script leaks like all these episodes have been doing for the past couple of years).

It happened with the PT and it will happen with TWD as you said.

When do the scripts start leaking?

You guys with your expectations. Lolz

TWD is a soap opera with zombies. The sooner you realize that the happier you will be. I don't recall BB ever being the cash cow TWD is. Remember those stupid Ford Focus product placements. :lol

..........no. Not at all.

Look at Breaking Bad. Passed over by every big network, but AMC. It was a story driven show and AMC was desperate for good television. The show didn't get the ratings or money in the beginning, but they stuck with it because it was a good story. Now it is one of the greatest shows of all time.

Some people in the industry still care about making a good story than money.

They made their money. They ran out of stuff to write, more likely. Breaking Bad probably the same as Mad Men.

It wouldn't surprise me if the whole "he's taking it like a champ" line was misdirection. I can't remember what show it was, but I recall a show where a line was re-recorded later and put in the show because the original line of dialogue had intentionally been scripted as misdirection, to keep the outcome secret.

Yes, you guys have opinions, like Mr. Green. But you'll be back for more, more and more!

I didn't even watch the finale, watched a two minute clip posted in here to just see Negan.

I won't be watching this show on Sundays unless I have literally nothing to do. Won't be giving them ratings, not that it will mater. I will watch it on-demand a few days later or whenever I have time out of love for the comics and hope this show gets good. I won't go out of my way anymore to keep up with this show. It has let me down too many times.

If it is Daryl... when do you stop watching? The moment you find out or the next episode?

Nice avoiding the question. I watch the show for more than Daryl. Too bad some of you can't get more out of this show than the kill of the week.

Nice avoiding the question. I watch the show for more than Daryl. Too bad some of you can't get more out of this show than the kill of the week.

Look above to see my answer.

You and the guy who posts the spoilers said you watch mainly for Daryl and might not watch if he dies. Don't make excuses. That is what you said.

TWD thinks THAT'S the way to get viewers to come back? Total BS. Wonder how many viewers won't come back? Let's see, eeny, meeny, miny, moe, this viewer stopped watching the show.

Back