The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week Talking Dead has a "special guest" which usually means it's a character who's died. Emily Kinney was just on the show a few weeks back so I doubt it will be her. And I think because we see how in rough shape Carol is, it seems like a fake out that she would die. Maybe Daryl dies and that's why Reedus was crying so much.

3eRGv71.gif

:mwaha

That is brilliant

I don't know... I think I feel indifferent about her, I'm not a fan of any of her movies :dunno

Though I liked that movie she made with Jodie Foster, she was way younger back then

Yes, Panic Room, I own that. The one where she looked like Macaulay Culkin. :lol

It'd be hilarious if Eugene turned. He'd be the slowest "walker" ever. :lol

What do you think of Kristen Stewart? Fair or not, she always seems to come off as too cool for life in general. :lol

that's what i always hated about her, everyone always makes fun of her for twilight and for not smiling but the real problem is her weird hipster awkwardness. that too cool for life thing she has going on.

hate that so much

Back