The Unofficial Custom Takara Batman Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Questions regarding Takara's Batman Begins Figure

And also for Takara Batman head is more into bale than HT TDK orignal suit. HT only make the cowl right but not the man inside. the man inside seems to be an old man...

Both takara and ht dont look like bale at all... but takara look better and close to the age of bruce wayne at BB if repaint is done(tts what i feel). HT bruce look like a guy in his lates 40s.

And also for Takara Batman head is more into bale than HT TDK orignal suit. HT only make the cowl right but not the man inside. the man inside seems to be an old man...

I agree with you completely.

Or birdsd of the same feather flock together. The Takara Bale is cartoonish, and it's meant to be that way. It's the same reason why Medicom heads look cartoonish as well. HT's Bale head is in every way more accurate than Takara's.

I felt tt medicom and takara deserve an gd repaints.... Didnt you see medicom bruce wayne repaint is 200% ways better than hts

put it this way. They both are innacurate, but I would rather have a Bruce displayed with a Takara head, because the HT one is ugly. I'm not sure what the eff is going on with the mouth on the HT.

Takara nailed the mouth.

Is it? I only realise that for the batman head, takara nails the chin. Later i back home i will take a good look. HT Bruce can kitbask to old bruce for batman beyond..haha

Both takara and ht dont look like bale at all... but takara look better and close to the age of bruce wayne at BB if repaint is done(tts what i feel). HT bruce look like a guy in his lates 40s.

Its fine to have that opinion but I could not disagree with you more. The HT head is more accurate as a whole and he looks about the right age to me.

I don't know how you can think he look almost 50.

I may just be me, but I would rather my Batman figure be displayed with the cowl head on instead of a bruce wayne head . . .

I may just be me, but I would rather my Batman figure be displayed with the cowl head on instead of a bruce wayne head . . .

I would too if only had 1 Batman figure. It's nice to have another one for displaying Bruce though.

I know is out of topic bit just curious.. anyone customise 12 inch demon bats?

^^^ Don't know, but that would be badass! :rock

Someone made one out of a DCD Bats, I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: I found it! :woo

my friend make it for me...
he use my DC Batman figure...
covert to fear toxin batman..

ap_F23_20091109124551227.jpg

69794843.jpg

16804035.jpg

68034198.jpg

I just can't believe I couldn't find it with the search feature on this site, but google found it for me in the first result.

I'm amazed that somebody made something reasonably cool out of that disaster of a figure.

Although the face does look like:

fatbastard200-200x0.jpg

i just finish sculpted the demon bat head.. will post the photo once i got my friend to help me take as he got a good camera.

Cool, can't wait to see it! :rock

I wouldn't post it here though. We are already off topic. If I were you, I would start a new thread about it.

I'm amazed that somebody made something reasonably cool out of that disaster of a figure.

Although the face does look like:

fatbastard200-200x0.jpg

mag im starting to think you have instant access to a collection of scantily clad fat man pictures

:yuck

:monkey3

Back