Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Got everything to complete my figure except the friggin' pants :mad: They're still in transit via the USPS somewhere.

I'm using either Chris' or Wesker's vest along with the light blue shirt included with the VTS "Explorer" kit I think (The Rick O'Connell set or whatever).

He hasn't been on the forum since December - if anyone has contact with him tell him he needs to post or respond to emails.

If anyone doesn't want their SB head, I'm still in the market for one, PM me if your willing to sell.

MANDO is good guy. Did he have a problem with some posters here or something that caused him to leave?

I paid my deposit and have been waiting to pay the rest since September. I hope Mando comes back soon, I'd like to complete my Brigade figure.
I'm going to try contacting him through the email I have to send payments and see if that leads anywhere.

I paid my deposit and have been waiting to pay the rest since September. I hope Mando comes back soon, I'd like to complete my Brigade figure.

Same here.. paid the deposit along time ago.

I would love to get the head to complete my figure.

One helmet went out about a month ago and two others went out yesterday and are both expected to be in CA by the 22nd. That catches up the folks who’ve made the full payment. Presently there are four more heads left to be done. You know who are. We can go about this one of two ways; either I can refund your $10 deposit or I can push to have them done in a month. It’s up to you guys, pm me with what you decide. Majority wins.

As for the BBQ people I’ll be in touch with you guys privately in just a moment.

-M

Last edited:

I don’t discuss my personal life on the internet so whatever whimsical story’s been concocted will just have to do. As for the helmets one went out about a month ago and two others went out yesterday and are both expected to be in CA by the 22nd. That catches up the folks who’ve made the full payment. Presently there are four more heads left to be done. You know who are. We can go about this one of two ways; either I can refund your $10 deposit or I can push to have them done in a month. It’s up to you guys, pm me with what you decide. Majority wins.

As for the BBQ people I’ll be in touch with you guys privately in just a moment.

-M

:blissy :fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest :blissy
:D Glad you're back! :D

yeah dude, hope everything is well and you are back to hang out! you are always very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back