Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

-Screamingmetal (Deployed)

:yess:
I was hoping to replace the webgear on mine with Stalkers, but TA sold out quickly. Also been looking for modern Black ACI boots which are sold out everywhere, but they just announced a limited rerun of them so hopefully I can get a pair to complete mine.

Edit:
You can change mine to delivered, just got my head this morning! Thanks Mando! :rock

Last edited:

Yikes...reminds me that I've had mine done for awhile and got him in the display case last weekend. Need to get some pics put up!

sbf4.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

PLEASE do a third run Mando.

Ditto!! :pray:

I'm actually tempted to shrink the mold to get a slightly smaller helmet out of it cause I think a female SB trooper would be cool to have. But that's a backburner project at best.

I'm down for this if you do! Just let me know the price. :lol

Here's mine, it's still a work in progress. I plan on replacing the pouches and canteen with Stalker's gear whenever TA puts some more up, I also need to find a black leg holster that can fit the 93R, and I need to paint the kneecaps and get some patches from Evilface.
gedc0049o.jpg

Here's mine, it's still a work in progress. I plan on replacing the pouches and canteen with Stalker's gear whenever TA puts some more up, I also need to find a black leg holster that can fit the 93R, and I need to paint the kneecaps and get some patches from Evilface.
gedc0049o.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Looks like a complete badass screamingmetal!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Guys!
I tried to take a few better ones with more light:

gedc0051b.jpg

gedc0052d.jpg

For some reason Imageshack is making all my pics look grainy, tried a few things to fix this with no luck.

I love how he turned out, might be interested in a female head if Mando decides to go that way.

MANDO said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Looks awesome 'Metal! Really dig that vest! :rock2
Huge thanks goes to Buttmunch for the vest, he practically gave it to me for free! :rock

great job screamingmetal i love the boots. where did you find them?
:clap

great job screamingmetal i love the boots. where did you find them?
:clap

Thanks Jaberwaki!
The Boots are the same that I used on my Beachhead in the Beachead thread HERE. They're DID Henri black buckle top boots that I bought on Ebay.
I thought they looked so good on Beach, that I bought a second pair for my SB figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back