The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - ORDER REGULAR NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

This is an Adam Hughes sketchbook you are referencing in a Mark Brooks thread. :duh

Also someone commented on the price hike, what you have to understand is that AH! pieces are 1:5 and Brooks pieces are 1:4.

ok, that sucks!...I can't bid since he'll cancel any bid by users with less than 30 positive FBP!
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif

ok, that sucks!...I can't bid since he'll cancel any bid by users with less than 30 positive FBP!
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif

You can pick up the Hughes sketchbook for $15.00 each plus shipping from Stuart Ng Books (excellent and reliable) or from Allison on the Yahoo Hughes group!

Could not find this answer----Bit what is the story on the little Vision?

Could not find this answer----Bit what is the story on the little Vision?

Unless I am mistaken, Scarlet Witch is or was married to Vision, and so the little Vision robot is probably included as a cute sex toy double entendre, so to speak.

You can pick up the Hughes sketchbook for $15.00 each plus shipping from Stuart Ng Books (excellent and reliable) or from Allison on the Yahoo Hughes group!

I missed getting Brooks sketch and prints...does this website have them as well?

I missed getting Brooks sketch and prints...does this website have them as well?

Stuart Ng does not sell prints, but he may have the Brooks sketchbook. Check out their website and shoot 'em an email. Amy is super helpful and friendly!

Sex Toy. :lol

There isn't really a legit reasoning behind it as far as I know, I figured it was more of a tongue in cheek joke because they were romantically involved and Wanda at that point was calling the shots. Hence controlling The Vision and some might say that the ladies also control the little ones of us men. ;)

well, women ARE the ones mostly calling the shots in a relationship, aren't they? they just ALLOW us guys to think we're in charge. :lol

anyway, i'm really diggin the mini vision. for some reason, it reminds me of "blade runner". specifically, j.f. sebastien's mini replicant toys that greet him when he comes home. maybe it's that similar kind of walk.

Scarlet Witch can control reality and alter it at her will. She's also a little bit psychotic as evident in the House of M cross-over from a few years ago. Therefore I thought it would be a cool little visual to have Scarlet Witch fooling around with her android husband by turning him (temporarily) into a little toy robot. Funny but a little bit twisted.

Scarlet Witch can control reality and alter it at her will. She's also a little bit psychotic as evident in the House of M cross-over from a few years ago. Therefore I thought it would be a cool little visual to have Scarlet Witch fooling around with her android husband by turning him (temporarily) into a little toy robot. Funny but a little bit twisted.

Thanks for that info Mark, I love the statue and you rock!

I still prefer the sex toy explanation :D

Stuart Ng does not sell prints...
Not on the site, but he has some in the store, he sold me the Campbell Mary Jane Print but that's only 'cause I asked if he had gotten one from Wondercon.

Sex Toy. :lol

There isn't really a legit reasoning behind it as far as I know, I figured it was more of a tongue in cheek joke because they were romantically involved and Wanda at that point was calling the shots. Hence controlling The Vision and some might say that the ladies also control the little ones of us men. ;)
Seeing as Wanda can change reality and things with her powers when she goes a little crazy. I like to see this as the Vision pissing her off and her having some fun with him. :D

Brooks, where the hell is my Selene!?.....:tap

kidding!........u rock!:rock

This is an Adam Hughes sketchbook you are referencing in a Mark Brooks thread. :duh

Yes I know, that is who we were talking about at the time.

well, women ARE the ones mostly calling the shots in a relationship, aren't they? they just ALLOW us guys to think we're in charge. :lol

anyway, i'm really diggin the mini vision. for some reason, it reminds me of "blade runner". specifically, j.f. sebastien's mini replicant toys that greet him when he comes home. maybe it's that similar kind of walk.

Bingo baby!!!

Mark this comiquette is so great I think you already outdone yourself and you won't be able to top her and yes that is a challenge!!! lol

Brooks, where the hell is my Selene!?.....:tap

She died Jinxx, let it go! You're the only one that even knows who that character is.

Kidding....love ya!!

She died Jinxx, let it go! You're the only one that even knows who that character is.
Kidding....love ya!!

not to stray away, but I think she is back in X-Force...finer too :rock

hehehe, very funny comiquette with the remote control vision.

Back