The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette

damn, man!

i'm by no means whatsoever a scarlett witch fan. in fact, i barely know anything about her, other than the fact that vision's her hubby and she casts hexes.

but i really really love this comiquette! the sculpt, the pose, the costume, the expression, the cute mini-vision--- this is now my favourite comiquette!

at first, i thought mystique was a no-brainer to get. but i'm not really impressed with the face and the hair.

i just might change my mind, and order scarlett witch instead....

only thing i don't get is why she's so much pricier than the rest. anyone know how tall this comiquette is?

She is pricier may be due to extra little Vision on the base and her flowy cape. Gosh, she is one busty lady

She is pricier may be due to extra little Vision on the base and her flowy cape. Gosh, she is one busty lady

she is also 1.5" taller than any of the the others and 12" wide so that is why she is the price she is.

You can never get tired of looking at this statue. So glad the AH and Brooks lines look so good displayed together.
P1050868.jpg

That pic is great.

Last edited:

she is also 1.5" taller than any of the the others and 12" wide so that is why she is the price she is.

i don't get it. why aren't the heights of these comiquettes consistent? rogue and mystique are 16" and dagger is i think 17". i know they're by different artists, but don't see why they can't make em of a closer height. these characters are all standing upright anyway...

i don't get it. why aren't the heights of these comiquettes consistent? rogue and mystique are 16" and dagger is i think 17". i know they're by different artists, but don't see why they can't make em of a closer height. these characters are all standing upright anyway...

The same reason people aren't' the same height. The AH Line is the same height and the brooks comiquettes are the same height basically. The AH line won't be the same height as the Brooks.

So long they are of the same scale, difference in height matters little. Agree...different artist, different character....will have difference in height.

The Comiquette is 17.5" H

According to the official Marvel Database Wanda is 5'7". In 1:4 scale that'd be 16.75", consider the base all signs point to the Mark Brooks' line to be 1:4 scale while the AH! line is 1:5.

Thats very good news. It will work well with the Avengers lineup then.

Not to mention it'd be funny to have her controlling a little Vision next to the other Avengers. I really hope that Brooks does a Wasp as well.

The same reason people aren't' the same height. The AH Line is the same height and the brooks comiquettes are the same height basically. The AH line won't be the same height as the Brooks.

hmmm. that kinda makes sense i guess. still, for display reasons, i would've prefered to have all the comiquettes of equal height.

doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for what is a great piece tho. i'm getting this. :D still on the fence about mystique, which i'd never have expected.

Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - ORDER REGULAR NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

At least the Brooks lines and AH! lines seem to have continuity amongst themselves. With Sideshow's own Comiquette line, the originals were in 1:5 scale until Iron Man who is closer to 1:4 to back to 1:5 to in between to actual 1:4 with Classic Iron Man, they have been all over the map.

At least the Brooks lines and AH! lines seem to have continuity amongst themselves. With Sideshow's own Comiquette line, the originals were in 1:5 scale until Iron Man who is closer to 1:4 to back to 1:5 to in between to actual 1:4 with Classic Iron Man, they have been all over the map.

That issue was brought up at the SS panel but they didn't really given a solid answer about the scale. They said they are aware that certain characters need to fit the scale of other charaters already made.

that's pretty strange. you'd think that a company whose core business is making collectibles would pay more attention to details like these.

i mean if u displayed each piece on its own the scale would not be an issue. but since many collectors have more than one piece of a particular line, the scale issue would be glaringly obvious when displayed side by side.

still, it's not as big an issue as say, poor paint apps or a messed-up sculpt. so i can live with it. the japanese companies are actually much worse with scale consistency. i have 2 statues by yamato (creator's labo series) and the scale difference is ridiculous.

Based on his comments before and what he said he was going to do before Comic-Con I have a feeling I know who is as well.

Back