The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my paint up of Narin's new Hellbreed kit.
Many hours to get this guy completed...since this kit has to be shipped... all the individual parts are separate and pinned....no glue needed. whew

stands 21" tall.
thanks for looking!

lrg-3393-hell2.jpg

Fantastic work on a great piece.:clap

Wow... Incredible! :clap
The guy definitely has a little too much fired at the Marijana, but it's a phenomenal job...
It's more a Predalien than a Predator also...
I do not wish him to have an accident (hello the collateral damage :horror...)

Hi guys. Just after a little help. Just received my HT She-Pred. Does anyone have any tips on attaching the sword sheath and those little blue things?
Also what's the best way to balance the falcon on Falconer's shoulder/arm. I really don't like the look of the big clear rod.
Cheers guys.

Hi guys. Just after a little help. Just received my HT She-Pred. Does anyone have any tips on attaching the sword sheath and those little blue things?
Also what's the best way to balance the falcon on Falconer's shoulder/arm. I really don't like the look of the big clear rod.
Cheers guys.

Don't know a thing about Machiko, I don't have the Predator Barbie :lol

But with Falconer, if you don't mind drilling some small holes in him, here's what I did (except on his forearm);

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

I just used magnets taken out of jewelry clasps I got at Michael's. They're roughly the same diameter as the hole for the clear plastic rod. Those were the smallest ones I could find.

here are my only predators

sorry they are all misb

DSC000683.jpg

DSC000774.jpg

DSC000604.jpg

DSC0007110.jpg

DSC001522.jpg

DSC001442.jpg

DSC001312.jpg

i'll preorder the classic pred once i get the chance

Last edited:
Don't know if this has already been posted, but...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsFV7VGBzI"]‪Predator's Teenage Son‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Cheers guys.

I used a pair of necklace clasps to attach the sword scabbard to the chains as seen here
100_1025.jpg

As for the blue knife things I didn't bother attaching them yet but I have seen people use thin copper wire to do it.

You could definitely use copper wire to attach the scabbard(wish I'd thought of that), I used the clasps so the scabbard could be easily removed if I ever had to box her up for storage.

Not a problem. It's nice to see someone else that appreciates this figure, she doesn't seem to get as much attention as the actual Preds do. It's a shame really, she is a very good figure.

I agree. She is so much better than I thought she would be. She looks great next to my other Preds too. Great amount of detail and great accessories. Her face is awesome too.

Predator 2 fans check this fantastic 3D model work out. It's by a chap called farazmobin who made it for a 3D modelling competition.

Great pics here:
https://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=96113&page=1&pp=15

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AOd7WjHQ7o&feature=player_embedded"]Predator3 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm off to watch Predator 2.:D

Back