The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's incredible. Always amazes me how fans often produce more movie-accurate sculptures (both real and digital) than the professional companies do.

Key word being fan I suppose. Some people eat, drink and sleep Predator.:D

I'll say it again, City Hunter is an incredible design.

Yeah and You would think Hollywood (or Fox in this case) would have made at least 5 movies of predator, or something, but Noooo.. We barely got 2 movies only... i mean with so many fans and such a huge, Huge backstory and everything,:slap

sometimes i really think the dumbest people on the planet work for Hollywood,:slap seriously, there are franchises that get 4,5 6, 10 movies, we barely have anything Predator, (i dont like the comic books really, i prefer the movies)

but yeah, so many fans of predator yet, so little predator stuff out there, How Does that Make any sense, How? i really do not get it:cuckoo:

(sorry, this is something I have felt for movies I love that get no love from the industry lol)

I just want to share with you a few incredible pics by JehdinThwei from Lair:
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Amazing!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek

That's incredible. Always amazes me how fans often produce more movie-accurate sculptures (both real and digital) than the professional companies do.

:exactly: I'm surprised some of these fans aren't already hired by Hot toys

I heard some nonsense that They will be making Alien Vs Predator 3 soon?

is there any info on that or just the rants of a lunatic?

We get 6-7 Final Destination movies but Predator is like a unloved step child. I hope AvP3 goes back to how the first movie was.that was pretty good.

Perfect world for me = AvP3 movie, Predators 2 & a Stand alone Predator 3 movie.

I hope that if we get a new Alien vs Predator/Predator movie, it's directed by an experienced director who cares for the franchise.

Back