The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep these horribly thick eyebrows right here.

71572.jpg

Would any of you be interested "Big Bad" as a PF? And who (other than Angelus?)

My vote is for Drucilla. Angel has Buffy. Some may argue that Spike has Buffy, but we all know Spike never had Buffy. :lol Spike needs a companion. And Dru is that person! Granted, it may not be the biggest seller, but in some ways, I think it may just work. And not only that, but it would fit into a theme with the already pre-existing pieces.

And yes, Faith is a must, but she's one of the good guys in my eyes.

I think that the only big bad I'd want in a PF is from Angel. Which is the Beast. He was just...scary and awesome and I am mesmerized by him. So yes, would be a beautiful PF. Unless we count Illyria as a big bad, but she's not really, since after she got (partially) over herself she was on the side of good. But I still want one of her so badly. The most actually. I'd do anything I would have to if it meant getting an Illyria PF. *cough* almost anything...

My vote is for Drucilla. Angel has Buffy. Some may argue that Spike has Buffy, but we all know Spike never had Buffy. :lol Spike needs a companion. And Dru is that person! Granted, it may not be the biggest seller, but in some ways, I think it may just work. And not only that, but it would fit into a theme with the already pre-existing pieces.

And yes, Faith is a must, but she's one of the good guys in my eyes.

I would want a Giles before anyone else.

I think that the only big bad I'd want in a PF is from Angel. Which is the Beast. He was just...scary and awesome and I am mesmerized by him. So yes, would be a beautiful PF. Unless we count Illyria as a big bad, but she's not really, since after she got (partially) over herself she was on the side of good. But I still want one of her so badly. The most actually. I'd do anything I would have to if it meant getting an Illyria PF. *cough* almost anything...

I think we all need to email Sideshow's "Ask Sideshow" section on their website and get to the bottom of why this line didn't continue. Was it ever mentioned?!

same reason 12" lotr didn't... not enough demand aparently.

I find that really hard to believe though for the Buffy PFs, since they sold out and in a timely fashion from what I remember. (Your answer makes sense, but I think you see where I'm coming from.) The sales should speak for themselves. Plus, the run was just getting started IMO.

Here is my perception of the sales of the Buffy PF line...

Sold well
Buffy (exclusive and regular)
Alternate Buffy
Spike (exclusive)
Angel (exclusive)

Did not sell as well
Spike (regular)
Angel (regular)

The line started really strong, but then fizzled with slow sales of the regular editions of Spike and Angel. In my opinion, sales of those two figures would have been better if the vampire change-o-heads had been standard for BOTH the regular and exclusive editions. The exclusives could have had bloody mouths on the vampire heads or something or other.

I don't blame Sideshow for ending the line. I doubt other characters would have sold well. I always thought that a PF Ubervamp would have been awesome though.

Last edited:
Back