The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Of course, the top and bottom are black. I wan to try to find something like Robodad's map to fill in the blank area. Maybe I will use the screen shot of Billbo during the party at his house as the "backdrop" for this group shot of the dwarves.
Something like this?

DwarvesFinal-bg2.jpg

Used the one with the Map and saved the other. Thanks Robo.

Used the one with the Map and saved the other. Thanks Robo.

I did the converse. I used the Bilbo and saved the map...but I am going to be switching between the two because of the "rock" value of both.

I like how you can tell that Orcrist and Sting are "brothers" by the similarities in their design. The Elves of Gondolin made some fine swords.

Actually it should have been the other way round; Orcrist is supposed to be the little sibling of Glamdring. So from a strict interpretation of the book, Orcrist should share greater design similarities with Glamdring than with Sting.

Both of those are fantastic Robo Dad :clap (I'm using the map version because the top of Bilbo's head gets chopped off).

Unfortunately there are disadvantages to a 27" screen. I always have to track down the really high-res pics otherwise it's all pixilated. :gah:

A high(er)-res version in 16:9 would be nice. :pray: :monkey3 :pray:

Both of those are fantastic Robo Dad :clap (I'm using the map version because the top of Bilbo's head gets chopped off).

Unfortunately there are disadvantages to a 27" screen. I always have to track down the really high-res pics otherwise it's all pixilated. :gah:

A high(er)-res version in 16:9 would be nice. :pray: :monkey3 :pray:

Your monitor is 27"? That's bigger than the TV I use in my bedroom! :lol

Back