The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

WOW!!just got up to get ready for work.it is 3:32am here in OZ!!
i was hoping all week that we would see Thorin after all the other reveals....and i am not one bit dissapointed!!!
Dec 2012 yet???

this movie looks to be awesome.

thorin2-2048x1536.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!

A great looking line up and far removed from jolly little garden gnome images that have often been linked too these characters. Looking forward to these boys dishing out the pain :medic

Oh he will be...

Armitage has a VERY regal poise. He's going to bring the embittered, revenge seeking king like you wouldn't believe.

I think he looks good, just disappointed/confused by his short beard. :confused:

I always imagined Thorin as being quite a bit older. But I like the looks of all the dwarves. It is going t make reading The Hobbit a bit easier having a more distinct picture of each dwarve.

There's a lot of hate for these dwarves the way they are. Most complain about the lack of beards or that they aren't as described in the book. But I agree with what one person said about if they had the big, full beards, you couldn't see their facials expressions. I also agree that I'd rather then look like they do than to look like garden gnomes.

I think they look great!

Back