The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

18 amazing new pics up on facebook!!!
straight from the trailer i assume!!
this will be amazing,especially going off the pics that are released today.
the few with Bilbo standing in Rivendell are sublime!!!
Gollum looks amazing!!
there is also a great pic that shows the height differences of Thorin,Elrond,GtG etc.. in Moria.

18 amazing new pics up on facebook!!!
straight from the trailer i assume!!
this will be amazing,especially going off the pics that are released today.
the few with Bilbo standing in Rivendell are sublime!!!
Gollum looks amazing!!
there is also a great pic that shows the height differences of Thorin,Elrond,GtG etc.. in Moria.

Link please? There are dozens of Hobbit pages on Facebook.

Was just about to post these. Damn good shots :yess:

They really are. Most of the picture up to now of Thorin hadn't really convinced me that he is a Dwarf, but these pics put some context there and I am convinced now. :lol

Also Sylvester McCoy looks great as Radagast!

Tomorrow is gonna be epic!

Is the trailer gonna be online at midnight or sometime tomorrow?

They really are. Most of the picture up to now of Thorin hadn't really convinced me that he is a Dwarf, but these pics put some context there and I am convinced now. :lol

Also Sylvester McCoy looks great as Radagast!

I like that these help give more of that feel to Thorin. These give more of the context he is a dwarf. It's gonna be so damn cool to see Thorin on the big screen.

I think he looks just like I had imagined. Though there are some I'm reading around the net not liking his look so much.

I work at night so if that's true i will have to stay up this morning until it hits.

This is going to be a long wait until December. Great trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fNZRlbkLO8&feature=player_embedded

Awesome Awesome!....Orcs I see are CGI(I think)...I like the way Gollum looks younger...He really aged after the ring was lost as shown in LOTR...I see they showed a giant Spider too...awesome....I look so forward to Dol Guldur and Radagast scene the most...It's all good as long as I dont die before the third film

After seeing this trailer again this does somewhat have a Terry Gilliam feel to it....reminds me of Time Bandits...LOL...I'm not complaining now it's just an observation, especially the trailer's end piece ...LOL

This movie is going to be epic. I think when all is said and done this trilogy will be every bit as good as lotr. Just a few more months away.

Great trailer. It certainly alleviated any fears I had that they might try to go a little too serious with it.

Awesome trailer. It looks like you get a glimpse of Dol Guldur in the distance at the beginning.:rock Just a couple more months...:yess:

Back