The "Official" I Can't Wait For Parker's Girl Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled my MJ ex so I could purchase a custom made P!tu pinata that I can beat continuously with a bat which is then proceeded by a bevy of fruit.

Thanks to P!tu, there's enough fruit to go around for everyone! Hoooorah!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can't wait for Parker's Sexy Ex!

:rock

6817_press10-001.jpg

9/11:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Mary Jane Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68181) from our Marvelâ Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Today:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Mary Jane Comiquette from our Marvelâ Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10-12 days.

Man. I hate when they do this tricky stuff.

Meh, had to get mine off eBay. I gave up hope that my waitlist would ever convert. I'm glad I can be included with the rest of y'all who await her imminent arrival though. :D

They've been up for a while Joe! Get a new pair of eye balls dammit!

*slaps you*

Joe, you have a beautiful girlfriend in that avatar of your's.. just nod and say I know.

Hey! Look at my new eyeballs!:google :lol
Regarding "girlfriend".. ;) Hrrm... Yeah. She is :eek:

Back