The "Official" I Can't Wait For Parker's Girl Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoenhanced

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Mary Jane Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68181) from our Marvel Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

AH_thongs_3.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :clap

I smell a un-converted waitlister...
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

LOL nope i got one on the way...i just wrote that because of the thread a few days ago that was talking about people posting threads that say "official" in the title. its all good with me. btw great work on the stealth

Oh damn... I missed that.
I was not looking to piss off boardies or mods, just the haters of this fine piece of laundry washing a$$.
:D

Thanks for the compliment on the bust BTW.

i dont think you will piss anyone off. i thought it was funny. but then again you didnt actually write the official mary jane thread..you wrote the official "i cant wait/excited" thread. and i think by forum bylaws that is acceptable lol

I got my notice this afternoon. Now if it would only get here before Baltimore's Con... :monkey1

:D Whew. I'm glad I read this thread, it reminded me to go to Fireside Collectibles and update my CC info for it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Mary Jane Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68181) from our Marvel
Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

:chew:chew:chew

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Mary Jane Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68181) from our Marvel
Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days...
:rock :rock :rock

Back