The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting pretty pumped for this game. Equally excited about the campaign and multiplayer. Glad to hear reviews are broadly positive.

It didn't actually show anything really plus they only really go on about the graphics being good and the gameplay being the same. Not sure what they expected but they gave it a 9 regardless. Crap review compared to gamespots.

Nice review nothing that gives anything away. Would have to disagree about his negatives though as they're things I like. Plus you can tell he's not read any of the novels to understand how the story is suppose to go.

Lol. Love that word Dino. Bell end. IGN reviewers are all cocksmiths. I hate their reviews now. Best video reviews are probably gametrailers IMO.

Nice review nothing that gives anything away. Would have to disagree about his negatives though as they're things I like. Plus you can tell he's not read any of the novels to understand how the story is suppose to go.

Darth Vader has something to say about your gamer score:

"Impressive, most impressive"

:hi5:

Geez...Gears, Batman, Ultimate MvC 3 and BF3.

Just not enough hours in the day :gah:

Yea I know. It's like he couldn't complain about anything else so he keeps crying about the story. It's not supposed to be saving private Ryan it's a freaking video game lol

Back