The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. I hate people who buy a full game only for the multiplayer. I mean, behind every good game there is a great campaign waiting but alot of people never bother to go into the lobby. Instead they head for the multiplayer. My friend bought Halo Reach 3 months ago and to date hasnt played the campaign.

I am getting gears 3 only (ONLY) for the campain. I think the multi is really weak.
complete pass for me. BF3 and MW3 all the way for me.
I rather play games with an amazing story and campain modes.

reviews are giving it a 9.5 and its all because of the campain.
amazing !! I cant wait to play the epic ending.

thanks god I got my XIM3 ready for kick ass gaming.
https://xim3.com/

Last edited:
I think the Epic Edition also includes the code for the infected omen weapon skins.

Yeah they are but I just want the controller. :lol
I'm thinking the controllers might sell out with the codes for people who don't have the epic edition. I might just buy a controller then keep the code unused for a few months , wait until they all sell out then stick it on ebay.

I am getting gears 3 only (ONLY) for the campain. I think the multi is really weak.

How do you know the mp is weak? Did you play in the beta? Have you played the retail version?

So you need one of those cheating mouse set ups to be good at the campaign?

Correction looks like you can use a mouse but in a competitive 3rd person MP shooter it really offers no advantage imo cause you don't look down sights....hence weak in his opinion

Correction looks like you can use a mouse but in a competitive 3rd person MP shooter it really offers no advantage imo cause you don't look down sights....hence weak in his opinion

I don't get why people want to play a console with a mouse. Just stick to pc gaming.

That's why I use the power glove. It's so bad.

Ah the power glove. :lol

You must really stink at MP :lol

That explains a lot. :lol if people want to use a mouse stick to freaking pc gaming. Either get good with a controller or go home.

Who the **** plays games with a mouse? :dunno

Oh that's right, people with no skill.

:lecture He cries a lot about not being able to manage a regular controller.

It's probably because he's Canadian. You can't trust those people. :lol

Back