The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if your up against that post. And I don't think they've ever run into the beams. I've seen one blow himself up outside the beams.

They do now. Just tried it and I died.

Seems the trick is stay back but where they can see you and just to randomly fire every little bit.

They do now. Just tried it and I died.

Seems the trick is stay back but where they can see you and just to randomly fire every little bit.

Wow really, that's interesting. I'm gonna give it a try myself when I get home tonight and see what happens.

Something tells me soon games will come missing one patch and will be unplayable until patch is released on release dy.

If the tracking is correct, i might have Gears tomorrow! :panic:

9388_f3df.gif

:lol

Ok here is the deal. We were thinking last night you could play horde on security and just stand there inside the lasers and just let it run while I slept and get through 50 waves. I left during wave 5 and then it got stuck on wave 10 and until I moved the tickers just went to sleep. Tried again this morning and if you don't have movement or something it kinda goes to sleep after 5 waves and all but 2 tickers.

that's what I've been doing, when you start wave 1, get the ammo boxes & run to a genade stash and sit back in the far corner with the snub pistol

that's what I've been doing, when you start wave 1, get the ammo boxes & run to a genade stash and sit back in the far corner with the snub pistol
See you are actually fighting if you need ammo.:slap

I was trying to do it automatic mode. Just site there and lets the points rack up while I did other things with my time. :lol

the ammo refills after each round, you don't even need to leave the genades

Yeah I know that. I think you are missing what we were trying.

I a not fighting at all. The idea was let the tickers kill themselves. I made it through almost 10 rounds with out firing a single round.

Only reason I was even using a few rounds of ammo was to get tickers going again. Every 5th round the last 2 basically go to sleep until you start doing something.

Yeah I know that. I think you are missing what we were trying.

I a not fighting at all. The idea was let the tickers kill themselves. I made it through almost 10 rounds with out firing a single round.

Only reason I was even using a few rounds of ammo was to get tickers going again. Every 5th round the last 2 basically go to sleep until you start doing something.

you don't get the points if the tickers blow themselves up on the fence

so you're saying you can level up & stand there?

Yep and I got 20 or so levels doing that.:lol

Like I said every 5th straight wave you are inactive you have to at least fire some rounds or last 2 tickers will basically go to sleep

Back