The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't matter that they are dropping the COD part. Hell, maybe that'll help keep more stupid people from finding my game and playing!!!!

Though, I love using those people's heads for target practice, so maybe I'll spread the word myself! lulz

I'm curious why they are dropping the Call of Duty from the title. I wonder if it's just gonna be for the ones Infinity Ward is working on or if it's gonna include Treyarch's efforts as well.

Regardless I'll still be all over this one, I love anything CoD! :D Only ting that btohers me a bit is these are coming out so close to each other, it doesn't give everyone alot of time to spend on the last one that came out. Although I guess you can always go back to them.

Well, it'll be pretty much 2 years to the day since COD4 came out. I don't count games that Treyarch produces as COD games, so it's been a long time for me. lol

Look at this cool fake they already made. I just hope the "Saved Footage" option is actually included. Maybe like Halo 3's option??!!

f6hyh.jpg

Well, it'll be pretty much 2 years to the day since COD4 came out. I don't count games that Treyarch produces as COD games, so it's been a long time for me. lol

Look at this cool fake they already made. I just hope the "Saved Footage" option is actually included. Maybe like Halo 3's option??!!

f6hyh.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock 2 freaking Years man!!! I need me some COD!!!

i also hope Harry Gregson-Williams & Stephen Barton return to score this game!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

OHH MAN !! that was one of the things that I loved about COD4 " The soundtrack " and HARRY better be back for MW2.
this for me is the annoucement of the year !!

SO PUMPED !! Midnight release for sure ! for me.

I just hope Sgt. John "Soap" MacTavish, Captain Price & Gaz return with the same voice actors

This is very unlikely to happen. Soap only met Gaz and Price at the start of the game so there is no back-story to explore. Soap may well return as either an in-game or playable charater and possibly Price as his death wasn't really shown but I'd say IF will have a whole new story for the next game.
This isn't even mentioning the facts that Soap never spoke and Gaz was executed with a point-blank round to the head :( . Thanks for bringing up painful memories.

GAAAZZZZ! NOOOOO!!!

Back