The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friends begged me to come back and play and I have been for like a few nights after a long like 6 month break, and it's every bit as frustrating as I remember. Not really fun, as soon as you put this game in if you played MW1, your expectations are instantly shattered. Out of the 5 people I work with who lived on MW forever, all of us agree that it just didn't meet are standards.

Honestly after this disappointment I'm far more excited about Black Ops. And with the best minds at IW disbanded, no doubt MW3 will even be more of a hollow shell of a clone than this one was.

I agree with MW2 online not living up to MW1.

I am looking forward to Black Ops too, if just for the single player mode but I know I'll try out the online too, there's always MW1 if it doesn't make the cut online.

I agree with MW2 online not living up to MW1.

I am looking forward to Black Ops too, if just for the single player mode but I know I'll try out the online too, there's always MW1 if it doesn't make the cut online.

True, but I thought Treyarch did an underrated job on World at War. A lot of people hated it and now looking back after the much overhyped MW2 release, it's a much overall better game.

And since IW is out of the picture that leaves Treyarch as the studio with the COD crown now. From what I've seen and heard on this game with the aspect of vietnam and cold war, I think I'll be dumping more hours into Black Ops when it hits than I ever did with MW2. Now to decide which system I want it for.

back playing MW2 full time.
such a better game then black ops.
I hope MW3 will be made but if treyarch makes it it will be crap.

egqr94.jpg

back playing MW2 full time.
such a better game then black ops.
I hope MW3 will be made but if treyarch makes it it will be crap.

MW3 wont be made man, and if it is it will definetly be treyarch, infinity ward is no more and most of that team left to start respawn ent. which is now owned by EA. So if activision does pump out a MW3...its going to be treyarch.

MW3 wont be made man, and if it is it will definetly be treyarch, infinity ward is no more and most of that team left to start respawn ent. which is now owned by EA. So if activision does pump out a MW3...its going to be treyarch.

Not so sure about that. MW3 will be made by what is left of IW, but it won't be nearly as good as the second which was no where near as good as the first MW. It's still another year or two off though.

Yeah but thats the thing the people left over from Infinity ward is probably going to get mixed into what is Treyarch as well. Either way the master minds behind IW left and beleive me MW is done.

Yeah but thats the thing the people left over from Infinity ward is probably going to get mixed into what is Treyarch as well. Either way the master minds behind IW left and beleive me MW is done.

MW was done when they released the MW2. It doesn't hold a candle to the original, which is still the best COD and online shooter to date.

Appreciate this thread hasn't been bumped in a while, but I am so ANGRY. Some ____ing chimp just hacked my account....
Replace my tag with the "C" word, added a scrolling "you have been ____ed" banner and wiped ALL of my achievements. WTF is that all about?

EDIT banner read "you got ____ing owned" what a twat.

Last edited:
You guys gotta watch this. Im sure it will be appreciated in this thread.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JMlmEFIxdb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back