The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I want is to be able to cycle through weapon firing options, i.e. full auto, semi-auto, and single like the G3 and several other guns are capable of but had that ability left out in the last game. Also the addition of new weapons like the SCAR and other cool guns is a must.

Wow a lotta love in hurrrr :lol :monkey3

As far as the game I really would like to see larger stages. Cod 5 had a few that were good size stages. It should be a mix. If your in a deathmatch with 8 people then the stage shouldnt be to big. However if your in a team deathmatch the there should be more ground to cover. Makes sense right. Thats what I think COD 4 lacked. But I still love the game and actually play it more than cod 5
I like the idea of changing the perks for mounting different accessories to your rifle. Red Dot and Suppressor or Scope and Suppressor would definitely make the game a lot more fun.
Either way ill pick it up when time comes.

Who are the ps3 players here?? It'd be cool to add some freaks as friends and link up online....

Ok this crap needs to stop. I have deleted ^^^^^ing a whining from three different threads over the past three days and it needs to stop. Whatever happened with Starkiller over at GGC needs to stay there and not be brought over to our board. Starkiller you are not innocent of this either you have been attacking people and making jabs at them for quite awile and when they fight back you get upset about it and seem to want to drag as many people down with you as possible this also needs to stop. You guys are very welcome to post here and be a part of this board but the attacks need to stop from both sides.

Come on man! Why was my post deleted!? I solely talking about the game in it!?!? I was simply reply to pmtz and it got deleted, are you serious? It took me like 3 minutes to type that.

Ughh, I guess I'll type it again!...yay.

Wow a lotta love in hurrrr :lol :monkey3

As far as the game I really would like to see larger stages. Cod 5 had a few that were good size stages. It should be a mix. If your in a deathmatch with 8 people then the stage shouldnt be to big. However if your in a team deathmatch the there should be more ground to cover. Makes sense right. Thats what I think COD 4 lacked. But I still love the game and actually play it more than cod 5
I like the idea of changing the perks for mounting different accessories to your rifle. Red Dot and Suppressor or Scope and Suppressor would definitely make the game a lot more fun.
Either way ill pick it up when time comes.

Who are the ps3 players here?? It'd be cool to add some freaks as friends and link up online....

I'm on ps3 as jedistarkiller.

See I liked the smaller maps, especially with full blown TDM games such as shipment. Those were always fun and I could rack up 100 kills easily. But I would like a wider variety of maps, map sizes, and the amount of maps. Extreme weather would be great as would each map having a day and night version.

Come on man! Why was my post deleted!? I solely talking about the game in it!?!? I was simply reply to pmtz and it got deleted, are you serious? It took me like 3 minutes to type that.

Ughh, I guess I'll type it again!...yay.

I'm on ps3 as jedistarkiller.

See I liked the smaller maps, especially with full blown TDM games such as shipment. Those were always fun and I could rack up 100 kills easily. But I would like a wider variety of maps, map sizes, and the amount of maps. Extreme weather would be great as would each map having a day and night version.

Because you had a quoted a deleted post but you changed it while I was deleting it.

Back