The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FIRST EVER MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE!!!

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

WOW !! that looks so bad ass !!
I cant wait !

Hex yea!!!!:banana

I cant wait man !
I will have the game first day.
I just order the frag fx v2 so I will be ready to kick some serious ass !

FragFX20V220Product20Shot201.jpg

any one have people 'flying' underneath and above ALL the maps and hiding in solid objects on cod4 ps3 today?

thought it might have been to do with i'd been smoking!?!?! but found out that some people have updated some data via usb that enables them to basically go where they want in the maps!

in 6 HH HQ games i had today,all of them were affected by these cheating/glitching mofos!! it was fun at first shooting them out of the sky and off 'rooftops' on 'bog' and 'showdown' but got so annoying cos they were just racking up the kills! completly ruins the game!

any one have people 'flying' underneath and above ALL the maps and hiding in solid objects on cod4 ps3 today?

thought it might have been to do with i'd been smoking!?!?! but found out that some people have updated some data via usb that enables them to basically go where they want in the maps!

in 6 HH HQ games i had today,all of them were affected by these cheating/glitching mofos!! it was fun at first shooting them out of the sky and off 'rooftops' on 'bog' and 'showdown' but got so annoying cos they were just racking up the kills! completly ruins the game!

I dunno I've been playing W@W for awhile now. I still can't believe people are still playing 4, even though it's the better game. I need to switch it up and play the newest version of each series.

I dunno I've been playing W@W for awhile now. I still can't believe people are still playing 4, even though it's the better game. I need to switch it up and play the newest version of each series.

I still play COD4 faithfully ! COD5 was a great game but I am tierd of WW2 games.

Played them all since wolfentein 3D.
We need more MODERN COMBAT !

Disagree. Not only do we have all these new maps, but zombie mode kills. I think all depends who you play with...luckily I have a fun crew.

yeh im the same...got ten close pals that i play cod and w@w with and we are all good players so its more enjoyable to play! but while all those people are using floating cheats at the moment on cod4..im back on w@W!

yeh im the same...got ten close pals that i play cod and w@w with and we are all good players so its more enjoyable to play! but while all those people are using floating cheats at the moment on cod4..im back on w@W!

If I play on the 360 or the PS3, I have a bunch of friends on each more than enough to fill up 6 men on a team. My clan on the PS3 there are exactly 6 of us, and on the 360 there is a group of about 8 of us that play off and on.

Back