The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that "Prestige" edition looks pretty darn sweet, but after the B.S. fiasco with the Gears of War LE that i had at gamestop i only buy the regular version of games.

WOOT! Prestige Edition coming to Aus! No one else probably cares, but hey! $200, which was to be expected, I guess. Heading to EB tomorrow to PO! :banana

yeah, i gonna wear them whilst gaming and camp under stairs on the boat stage like some ********* i know on these boards :D

CB022230.jpg

I dont see the point in owning goggles that they are claiming are real night vision goggles when in reality they are just what is on a video camera. Prestige edition is a waste of money if you ask me go for hardened.

Man these NVG's are dividing opinion, you either love 'em or hate 'em . . . like marmite. Fact of the matter is they are not military spec NVG's (although I hear the USMC and British forces would kill to have some this good), they're just a bit of fun. Lighten up peeps.

Prepares for inevitable torrent of abuse . . . eep!

Kudos to those that dig the prestige but probably gunna rock the steelbook edition, art book is enough for me.

same...i can't afford the prestige edition. i'm going hardcore for MW2--i'm buying it for the 360 and PS3 that way i can get online with my peeps all the time.

I did that with COD4, but the PS3 lags out so hard on GW matches that I finally sold mine. And I had like a 2.0 K/D on my PS3 account :(

But I will be practicing a ton on my 360 with COD4 until MW2 comes out!!!!

We need to get the Freaks back playing COD4 again! Hit me up on the 360, my GT is on my sig!

I did that with COD4, but the PS3 lags out so hard on GW matches that I finally sold mine. And I had like a 2.0 K/D on my PS3 account :(

We need to get the Freaks back playing COD4 again! Hit me up on the 360, my GT is on my sig!

definitely!!! if i still had COD4 for the 360 i'd definitely game on with you, but i only have it for the PS3 now. i'll jump in the game with you once MW2 comes out. this is easily my most anticipated game this year (seconded by HaloODST)

I'm in. I agree. My K/D ratio on PS3 is 1.9 on WAW. ON 360 its 1.2...

The PS3 always drops hosts and games, where the 360 just finds a new host with ease.

Back