The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a good clan on PS3. had a great one on Xbox, but got rid of it finally so I gotta scout on PS3.

HHQ is no fun playing with random teams. :(

Everytime I try to play zombies online no one is ever playing. Kinda sucks playing zombie mode in solo, I can never get passed the 4th level. Count me in when ever anyone gets a game going....

not happening, they will have a mode called special ops which is 2 player where you storm a building/plane etc and clear it

not happening, they will have a mode called special ops which is 2 player where you storm a building/plane etc and clear it

Will the terrorists be slightly tippsy? Making them dosile, easy head shots and flesh eaters?:rolleyes:

some awesome talent hired for voice acting (Kevin McKidd, Craig Fairbrass, Barry Pepper, Keith David & Glenn Morshower)

Check this out!!

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-war-a.jpg

No ^^^^ Sherlock :rolleyes:

They're not giving them away, they come IN the PE.

Please don't assume I am that stupid, I just worded it wrong. And they are giving them away...with the prestige edition. Whether it's in or with, it's the same thing. Preorder PE and you get NVG's.

Back