The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
footage of OK sithlord wearing the goggles

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Sl5fM24mfRk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Sl5fM24mfRk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Unless that package is like $250 or more those night vision goggles will be JUNK.

Even at $250 the NVG will be a POS. I dont understand why you guys are all so hyped over night vision goggles TOY?? :confused:

Dude, people paid more or less this price for a stupid ^^^^ing helmet that you couldn't even wear in the Halo 3 super duper edition. Same difference. This arguement is the lulz.

At least you can wear these and then put them on Soap's head!!

Exactly why imo these "collector's editions" of video games are some of the biggest scams ever. You pay so much for little art books and toys when the game is the only thing that you will probably ever make any use of. The rest of the crap will be sitting in the box in a corner of your closet or room collecting dust.

This is like if you got charged for the swag that you normally get for free at cons....

the collector part of me likes limited things :lol

I can understand that but the term 'limited' is used very loosely in regards to video games. they print like 300,000 copies and call it a limited edition. :rolleyes:

If these things had an edition of 5,000 i could see the appeal.

the collector part of me likes limited things :lol

same here !
I am a huge Fan of COD games especially COD4 ! best FPS I have ever played and I have played them all trust me.
Its natural as a huge fan to have the ultimate collectors boxset.
I dont plan to use the NVG ! i just want them to display.

Exactly why imo these "collector's editions" of video games are some of the biggest scams ever. You pay so much for little art books and toys when the game is the only thing that you will probably ever make any use of. The rest of the crap will be sitting in the box in a corner of your closet or room collecting dust.

This is like if you got charged for the swag that you normally get for free at cons....

only the hardened and prestige edition come with a code to play HD version of call of duty 1

i ain't worried about people buying these, it's the dudes with the real NVGs that scare me :lol

hahahahahah!! dont worrie.

this are the ones I have
BWJ69WkKGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBKWIMuHww.jpg

I'm a little behind--I just now saw that you can get the version with night vision goggles. That's about the coolest collector's item I've ever seen packaged with a video game.

Back