The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff

I'm glad somebody used the link! I'm not that big of a BR fan but I check Teefury every day. $10 for a cool tee is a steal nowadays.

Hell's yeah, especially for something limited like that. And I don't have any tees in army green, so it was a no-brainer. Had it been in black, I probably would have passed and regretted it. Now my girlfriend wants me to track down the Hello Kitty Lion-O shirt.

Hell's yeah, especially for something limited like that. And I don't have any tees in army green, so it was a no-brainer. Had it been in black, I probably would have passed and regretted it. Now my girlfriend wants me to track down the Hello Kitty Lion-O shirt.

:lol

I try to never look at the old shirts. There's a LOST/Back to the Future shirt that I am not pleased about missing. :gah:

No collectible news per se, but I came across this shirt on Teefury.com and thought it might appeal to some folks here -

https://www.teefury.com/

They are only available for 1 day, after which the artist can do whatever they please with the design. So if you're reading this on 5/24 or later they are probably gonezo.

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up. :duff

Did you get your precious photos?

n632682829_1537138_1864717.jpg

Great thread. I just thought I would finally introduce myself, I am Andy from propsummit, and these guys here are mine.

I am still trying to get our admin to change the "Studio Scale" section to "Scale Models, and Figures". I wish I could afford the Kato Deckard shirt set. Keep up the good work.

Andy

can anyone point me in the right direction of anyone either still making a custom deckard figure or even tell me where i could still get the brothers production deckard any help would be appreciated. absolutely love this movie

Does anyone know if the Android Hunter outfit would fit onto the Hot Toys musclar body, or would it be too small? Same question applies to the narrow shoulder type body. I'll be checking through this thread now to see about the narrow shoulder, but thought I'd post this now before I forget to.

Joshy Nitro said:
Does anyone know if the Android Hunter outfit would fit onto the Hot Toys musclar body, or would it be too small? Same question applies to the narrow shoulder type body...

I posted some pics of the Android Hunter outfit on a HT narrow shoulder body a couple of pages back. Never tried or seen it on a HT muscular body tho'.

I luckily got a Brother's Production one months ago from a local toy shop who didn't know what / who was it. I got it for less than a $80 or something. I was soooooo happy I couldn't resist giggling all the way out of the store.

XD

I luckily got a Brother's Production one months ago from a local toy shop who didn't know what / who was it. I got it for less than a $80 or something. I was soooooo happy I couldn't resist giggling all the way out of the store.

XD

ArE there any more????? I can give you a cool $100 for yours! so you can make a profit! :rotfl

Great thread. I just thought I would finally introduce myself, I am Andy from propsummit, and these guys here are mine.

Beautiful work, Andy. :clap

You ever-lovin' skin-job . . . :monkey2
(andy=android -- a joke)

tumblr_lcqx1wjOgM1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

"She won't live . . . but who does?"

k185537_DSC05812.jpg

BladeRunner_Blaster-thumb-550x377-16159.jpg

tumblr_laoknwgClX1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Curves like a lady . . . . :monkey3

Beat me to it...
Yeah, this could very easily mean figures from HT.
Of course, it's a long way from becoming a reality, so we'll just habe to be patient.
A lot depends on how well Prometheus does.

Beat me to it...
Yeah, this could very easily mean figures from HT.
Of course, it's a long way from becoming a reality, so we'll just habe to be patient.
A lot depends on how well Prometheus does.

Has absolutely nothing to do with Prometheus -- different properties, characters, stories, genres, different studios controlling licenses, etc.

Of course, but if Prometheus does well it gives more incentive to invest in another old movie/franchise comeback. And it would give Scott even more clout to make it his way.

Hmm, I would be down for a sequel if they continue the Deckard story in a classy way. Prequel... well, not sure.

I hope it has nothing to do with Deckard and Rachel.
Just a story set in the same universe, with Replicants and Blade Runners, hopefully exploring further the ideas and themes of the original.

I hope it has nothing to do with Deckard and Rachel.
Just a story set in the same universe, with Replicants and Blade Runners, hopefully exploring further the ideas and themes of the original.

I see what you mean. I'd like to learn more, but I trust Scott to do something that is quality.

I bet they will do a prequel. Not sure if that is the way to go, but if they do I hope they do it from the famous quote "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion", just thinking about that and the image that it conjures up, gives me goosebumps.

And of course, hopefully this will free up any licensing issues, so we can get our hands on some goddamn Hot Toys goodness of a Deckard figure and Spinner car.

Back