The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, just been working on my Rick Deckard and wanted to show my progress so far. I am still pretty new to customizing but I am having so much fun playing around! I am using the SS Indiana Jones head with the hair from the Bros. Production Deckard. I think it has turned out quite well. All I need to do now is paint it. I am going for the bloody and wet look to match my Bros. Production Batty. Anyway, hope you like! Feedback welcome of course.

Sorry about the crappy pics... I only have an iPhone.

Koupon

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15055

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15054

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15053

Thanks man! I just hope I can do a decent paint job. It will be my first. Talk about jumping into the deep end!

I will keep posting pics of my progress in the customs section.

What I got for Christmas all the way from Japan ...

The box art is beautiful and features stills and artwork from the film. Both doors and the wheel flaps open and the paint detailing is great. The interior is a little sparse and the lights are not illuminated, but it's a great little model. Oh yeah, and it includes the two disc blu-ray of the Final Cut and Workprint.

I ordered it from HLJ.com, but I'm not sure they have it in stock anymore - at least it's not coming up on their website. They had it for $149.00 and I think Int FedEx shipping was about $25-30. BigBadToystore still has it, but it's $179 plus shipping.

The spinner is made by Medicom. I think a few years ago they made a "future car" that was an unlicensed black version without any of the lights and graphics. I know there was a light kit and interior detail kit to make it accurate, so I think this one is based off of that original release.

If you can find it for a fair price it's definitely worth picking up.

If HT pick up this license. I hope they produce a 1/6 Spinner coz I will be first in-line for it!

What I got for Christmas all the way from Japan ...

The box art is beautiful and features stills and artwork from the film. Both doors and the wheel flaps open and the paint detailing is great. The interior is a little sparse and the lights are not illuminated, but it's a great little model. Oh yeah, and it includes the two disc blu-ray of the Final Cut and Workprint.

Freaking sweet. I want one now.

Hey guys, probably not the best place to post this but I have a Android Hunter Batty complete with dove, box and spare head plus a Deckard with spare head I want to sell as I need some cash fast. Accepting reasonable offers. PM me if interested.

So coming back after a long time, who has made the best Deckard head out there? I'm talking commerical sculpts, custom heads, what is the quintessential head that people love/drool over?

Back